repeating dream sequence

im sure every1 recalls this happening atleast once. Its when you do sumin very specific in ur dream then a lil while later you end up doing te same thing often times its identical to the first. And it can repeat numerous times. This might be sum proof that u cant have normal shared dreams wit other people. Im not against it in fact i wish we could have shared dreams. But this one dream thing reminds me of the dream repeating itself. Like it was a fake video playin back over and over. I dont think the collective conscience dreamworld would do that for just 1 person.

Now to oppose this arguement id like to add the detail that for me even though i get into repeating sumin it may be identical to other the other times but there is a strong feeling that i actually am doin it again and it hasnt restarted over. Wut i mean by this is perhaps the dream doesnt repeat itself but that the dream world and the dreamer are seperate and the dreamers subconscience is making him repeat it. This is prolly why we dont nommal run into this situation when we r LDin cus we have control. Anyway id love to hear opinions. And if this has never happened to any1 else i think i better see a doctor.

I don’t really understand the first your 2nd paragraph. but I understand the what I mean by this part.

I myself haven’t experienced yet something being done over and over again. But I’m sure it exists, cause I’ve seen it in on of the "A Nightmare On Elmstreet"s. :wink: If something happens twice to me, or if I see a place for the second time, I doubt if it really is the second time. see slagt.net/ld4all/viewtopic.php?t=2010 If something happens three times you could be sure again if you remember having said “Hey, I did this twice” and later “ggg, this is the thirth time”, but if you only remember “Hey this is the thirth time I did this”, then your dream could be fooling you :blush:

Anyway, I wouldn’t take this really as an argument against shared dreams. It’s not because you got stuck for a moment in some dreams that it happens allways. You could say that a repetition like that could end a shared dream, but if it’s identical to the previous times, than your dreammate would be there again also, I don’t see why it’s not possible to be shared again.

Yeah there’s a whole thread about this as previously pointed out :happy: