Green Tea?

Hey, I’m kinda new to the whole LD thing. I’ve known about it for years but now I want to try it.

Anyway, I’m gonna experiment with some tea’s that my mom has. She has a huge variety box. For a week I’m gonna try Green tea with just a tad of sugar.

Has anyone have any luck with remembering dreams with teas. I’d try mint but we don’t have any. Thanks. :sleep: night night

I have been drinking green tea now everynight before going to bed and i have had vivid dreams though i dont know if it because of green tea or because of B-vitamins i take or because of Suneye method… I believe its because of them all! Great Combo. And green tea with honey is so sweeeeeeeet! :tongue: :alien: :tongue:

Thanks! I might have some vitamins that have B in them. (I need to restart taking them anyway.) I’ve been mixing the tea with sugar but now I want to try it with honey. Thanks again!

:Update: No honey but workin on it. The vitamins I’m taken have B6 and B12. Quite a lot according to the back lable. Are those good concerning dreams? (I just workin on having vived dreams and being able to remember them.)

Oh, yea. And I did have a dream last night. (First one in a while that I can remember.) If anything the tea might be giving off a placebo affect. dunno.

B6 and B12 are just the right ones, but if you have them on some multi-vitamin pill it probably has quite low dosage of B-vits in it. I suggest you get some decent powerful B-Vitamin only products. I mean in multivitamin i had there was like 3 mg of B6 in it when i got also 300mg B6-Vitamin pills (little overkill :smile: half of it will do just fine)

And placebo or not drink that tea with intention of having some funtastic LDs and youre halfway there.

I hope you writed it up! Dream journal is great way to boost your dream recall and its fun to read some old dreamland adventures later on. :cool:

Hi
Those B-Vitamins should be fine, but there is a risk to overdose them.There were some long discussions on the forum, if you use the search function you´ll find them quickly.
I think it said something about not taking more than 100mg, but better look it up yourself

Green tea generally has caffeine in it. I wouldn’t recommend drinking that before bedtime if you’re wanting to fall asleep right away.

You can get decaffinated green tea…and the regular usually only has around 40mg of caffiene per cup. So unless you are sensitive to caffiene there shouldn’t be a problem. I like the little bit of caffiene before I go to sleep. Sometimes I will have some camomile tea with it. I find that this combination works well. The camomile will help you relax your body and help you get to sleep, while the caffiene from the green tea will keep your mind active for vivid dreams.

No, I’m not that sensitive to caffine at night. I’ve had Cokes, chocolate ice cream, etc. But I’m running out of tea. I’m going to have to get more soon. Or I could try some other kinds that I already have. Their mostly fruit derived. No mint or camomile. The ones I can remember seeing are Blueberry, mango, kiwi-strawberry, raspberry, and apricot. Any experience with these?

I have tried various berry flavoured teas with mixed results. I think it depends largely on the ingredients in the individual teas. For example, I have some tea now called “orange peach”, but it has lots of other ingredients. In it there is cinnamon bark, hibiscus, apples, orange peels, peach flavouring (whatever that consists of), rosehips, elderberries, and lemon peels.