Herbs for your room

Hi
Well, I am just searching for some nice plants for my room.I like to grow some herbs, not necessary connected to lucid dreaming (but would be nice).
Stuff that can be used for incense is also welcome.
It isn´t very hot and sunny in my room, so I need plants that grow under such conditions.
Any suggestions?

I already found an interesting one: Heimia salicifolia, Sinicuichi
Does anyone now this plant?
It is supposed to relax you, give you some halus and improve your ability to remember things.
Sounds nice for dreams, doesn´t it?

Traumgänger

I’m very interested in reading the replies to this one. :smile:

Not that this is a suggestion, but I have a Juniper bonsai tree in my bedroom. It’s an outside tree but it’s inside for winter now. When it comes time for me to “prune” it, it emits a strong but pleasant evergreen smell.

I’ve had dreams about my bonsai, but not while lucid. I hope someone here can suggest a “lucid bonsai” that has some helpful properties. I like small trees. :content:

Bonsai trees are awesome, where can you get them from? Hmmmm, I’m not really sure what would be good to grow, salvia and calea? Probably a bit big. I dunno…

Yes, also thought about those two
But with calea I hadn`t had much luck so far (perhaps I’ll give it some more trying anyway)
Salvia is also quite interesting, but I don’t know how safe it is since it is so difficult to tell what effects it’ll have on someone, so it seems a bit risky
But perhaps when I just start with very small doses until I get some effects…
But hey, noone in here has a nice herb as plant in their room? Can hardly believe that :wink:

Perhaps I’ll also look for some “regular” salvia, cause I like the smell, and you can make tea with it.