Read quite a bit, have one question

I am going to try to get my first LD tonight [I have semi-tried for the past week by doing RC’s about every hour in school and such…most my dreams occur in school I don’t have any idea why] I am going to use the sun-eye method, but I was thinking of listening to “relaxing” music, I have seen peopel talk about Brain Induction Music or some such thing…where do I get this from? I am downloading a “Relaxation Musical” from a website for my MP3 player but people seem to use the Brain Induction music [or not?]. Anyway, that is my question…where to get Brain Induction Music.

Are you talking about a brain wave generator? If so here is one:
bwgen.com/
I’m not sure if this is the right one but . . . :content:
PS most of my dreams occur in school too! We are so on the same lamda. :cool_laugh:

Most of my school dreams are weird, the naked ness sort. I usually am in school learning or trying to sleep [hehe] then all the sudden my pants are like gone or some thing else happens where my clothes are gone. Sometimes the dream turns out weird and I end up like impressing people with stuff like my car and stuff…oddness. Anyway I was meaning some type of relaxation music, like the sounds that make your brain relax[ not sure ] I knew someone who had a tape of clicks and little piff noises for ‘relaxation’…not sure here.

Nature sounds can be relaxing but the brainwave generator creates frequencies inside your school that make you relax(not a good explanation but meh :wink: ) From my understanding both can be relaxing. But the brainwave generator is more hi-tech. While finding it for you I decided to download it too. Gonna play around with it. If I don’t post day 5 in starting anew I’ve probably slipped into a coma. :grin:

Hm. I jsut downloaded the generator [bwgen.com/bwgen31.exe] and it has sleep induction from wide awake. I am interested to see if that works, in like school on my mp3 player :cheesy:

This is off topic but. . .
Does anyone know I can record the brainwave generator as a .wav so that I can burn this onto an audio CD so I can play it as I go to sleep. I’m not one of the lucky few that has a computer by my bed so I will have to use my discman. So any ideas?

Figured it out. All you need to do is start up the application and click on the menu button “Wave” then click on “Play into .WAV file”. Then you can set how long you want it to play and it will make a midi file that you can burn to a CD and enjoy! I’m going to use it for deep meditation.

Hehe I was about to post for the same thing. I tried the relaxation one while playing a PVP online game, it seemed to un tense me and relax me…testing the induction[general] one tonight.

the generater will not work unless u have stero headphones, the whole point is for one ear to hear something diffrent than the other, but hey mayb it will work anyways(hopefully)

Well I had my first “experience” last night, I became totally and completely relaxed while listening to the brainwave induced “music” and doing the SunEye method, I started to find myself “falling” or at least the feeling of it and I told myself not to fall anymore, and then just a burst of light occured and I woke up, I think, so I tried again and this time I went to sleep and had some pretty vivid dreams but I didn’t get lucid…but it is the first time in a long time that I remember my dreams so well.
I’m going to read more today and try again tonight :cheesy:

Thanx strifer, got it working on relaxation2 right now.
:wink:
Neo, from my experience, all of the music I have burned onto CDs has remained in stereo(one side different from the other). And the generator itself supports playing into .wav files. I don’t expect any problems with it, can you even buy non stereo headphones anymore?