Problems with progress

I read about LD’s about month ago and since then I’m trying to get them. I started with increasing dream recall with journal and autosugestion. It helped alot from one-two dreams per month I now remember 1 dream per night. Then I started to try to induce LD with RT, autosugestion and simply meditation technics (but I don’t medidate much). I’m trying this for 3 weeks and I only had sleep paralysis two times, but that’s all. Now when I go to sleep I do like this. I lay down in bed and count from 10 down telling myself that my body is becoming relaxed, but my mind remains consious. The 1st time I try this I fall asleep at 7 :smile: Now I fall asleep at 0. Could you advice my sth, because I’m becoming a little angry at myself since I can’t get one for a month and I hear people do it so easily.

PS
I don’t think that I’m wanting LD too much and I can handle with stress.

People who can LD that easily have usually been at it for a while, thats why it so easy for them. I got to having 1 per month, but it took me about 3/4 of a year.
Since you’ve only been trying for about a month, and have already undergone some sleep paralysis, I’d say your doing well and shouldn’t get discouraged. Most people only experience an LD after about a month or two of trying, so you could have one any time now.
Just have patience, and you’ll be having lucid dreams in no time. If you get angry and stressed, you wont have any luck. Your doing fine so far. :smile: