Nakedness

I now that I can check it on any dream related site, but I would like to hear your opinion.

Recently I had a dream that I was naked on a street. It happend first time to me so I was a little bit surprised at the first moment. Then I thought “fuck it” and I started to walk proudly with my head up, not looking into anyone’s eyes.

Do you have any idea what it means?

It might mean that you are not afraid of what other people think. You should be proad, many people are afraid.

you were cool in dream. i cant imagine myself doing that.

i found myself often being naked in places. in my dreams, i mean, not in real life :grin: …! there are usually many people and i’m totally imbarrassed and it freaks me out. i just keep running around trying to find some clothes… i actually dont really like these dreams.

Well i think i read a thread that said that ‘nakedness’ is a sign that u r getting close to having a lucid dream ! Im not sure if thats correct…but if you look at the top (where is says: intro, how,what, starting…etc) maby u will find something about it ! :slight_smile:
c ya !

Yeah i also get those ones.Im never totally naked but usually in too short t-shirt or so:)
They are not happening too often but i remember around 10 over 3 years period.
If it happens quite often use it as a dreamsign and keep in mind that everytime you find yourself naked youre dreaming.Like kat said,i just clarify- when u have something reocurring it means youre getting closer as you have something to “hook” your rcs on:)
good luck

It used to happen me so often… then I decided when I become lucid, I will overcome the fear. Eventually I became lucid (long time ago) and overcame my fears. My nakedness dreams became less and less… now I really don’t have any naked dreams… if I do have a dream like that right now, I won’t be as disturbed as I used to. I would just keep my face up and walk around as if I still have clothes on. :smile: It usually works… rather than panick and look for clothes which usually is impossible to find!

Oh blame it on you! After posting my last post, I had a nakedness dream where I was embarrassed!

Ok I’ll change what I said, I do still get embarrassed by being naked, but that’s because I haven’t had this type dream for a long time.

I’ll sue you for umm… $100,000. Better come up with money! :grin: I’m just kidding.

lol DM7… :grin:

just wanted to tell you, while writing my first post up there ^ and thinking about this nakedness stuff, i really decided to use it as a dream sign. i thought that of course it will work, and every time i have been naked, for some reason, since that, i have done some reality checks… but somehow i haven’t had any creepy naked dreams since. really. i used to have them a lot, but no, not any more. this could be just some break, but i dunno…

actually it’s a good thing, 'cos those dreams were so unpleasant… …but now it’s no use to use it as a dream sign really… :confused: