Sublimi works for me!

well sice a cupple of days i have been using a suubliminal program that i found it flashes a text and you can change for how many milliseconds you want it and every xx seconds or minutes. you can change the font also and the color of the text it is call Mega Motivator youu can finnd the shareware at www.cnet.com

well anyway i m new at all this things and i dont remember nno dream. i have remembered 5 dreams per night since i have this program i put in the text: I WILL REMEMBER ALL MY DREAMS. well it is working for me and the next message i will put is : I WILL LUCID DREAM.

i just wanted to tell you all that you should give a try to the program. i dont know if it is just placebo. but i dont care if it is placebo or not, it is althrough it is working for me :content:

:smile:
2lazy2sleep

Wow, I think I’ll try this. You only used it once and you became lucid? If this works for me I will be so glad :grin: Thanks for letting us know about it.

By the way, I couldn’t find Mega Motivator, only Motivator Pro which I think is the same thing.

After reading you post, I downloaded the Mega Motivator, but I am unable to change the affirmation to what I want. I have tried everything I know. Lazysleeper-could you please help me and tell me how to do it? I would be grateful for your help. Thank you

I thought it would flash the images really fast without exiting, like a screensaver. Oh well, I’m gonna use this and have that subliminal message thing for Lucid Dreams for whenever it exits: https://www.angelfire.com/biz6/Picvault/Dream.html

Really? I typed “Mega Motivator” into the search and it found Mega Motivator Gold, a subliminal program. Motivator Pro also exists, but from the description it’s not a subliminal program.

I found Mega Motivator Gold on another website and downloaded it. I didn’t have a lucid dream last night, but I didn’t get to use that thing for very long.

I currently have it on, looks pretty good. I adjusted it for 30secs and 40miliseconds, and I have a random list. I’ll post results tomorrow. :grin:

Well the one i have has a icon from a yellow smily and its call Mega Motivator 1.1 Gold and you can download a shareware version at padring.com/soft/Development … rGold.html

if you dobble click at the smily once you have run the program you can chose your preferences…if you put too much milliseconds you will be able to read it and if you want it to be sublimi you must not read the text but if you have only the trial version it will last only a month. if you want teh full version just left click the smily on your tool bar and the chose unlock i think then just put : JTBG3-Q9G99

it is really a good program you have to try it

if the serial key dosnt works it is because you have another version

sorry about my english

Dear Lazysleeper, After reading your last post reply which gave instructions on changing affirmations, I was able to change my affirmation. I want to say thank you for being so kind and helpful. I have noticed there are so many kind people on this site , who go out of their way to help others. I hope that I will be able to help others as they have helped me.

Sub. Message helped me too. I have other sub. message program, but it works as well as yours. It works… I did get lucid at my first night when I wasn’t even trying. If it works for you, keep doing it. I stopped doing it because it’s not natural for me to do it since I LD naturally from time to time. Also I’m focused at improving WILD technique so everyone can have a LD. :smile:

By the way, congrats and good luck with Sub. Message program!