Had my first lucid dream. Now what?

okaaaay! Had my first lucid dream. Plenty of fun. First, i thought i was dreaming. When i tried to look at my hand, the dream wouldnt let me. When i looked at my watch, all the numbers were going crazy. This confirmed lucidity. I then made haste to fill my own pleasures when suddenly, everything started getting fuzzy. I started to spin around to keep calm and when i finished, everything was clear again. So i spent the rest of my lucid dream doing “certain” things. Things which i’ll go into more deeply once i confirm I wont get banned for it.

Anyway, my question is, Now that i’ve had my first lucid dream, what shld i do now?

1. Tell about your joy and lucid dreaming to everybody you know.
  2. Try again to get lucid. :smile:

Here’s a tip. Before you go to bet, go over that LD, then remember all the fun you had, that’ll serve as a motivation to have another one.

just keep doing whatever techniques you are using, etc. the more LD’s you have the easier it will be for you to recognize your dreaming in future dreams.

you could make a list of things you want to do in your dreams. then go through that list and fulfill those adventures/tasks/pleasures :grin: in the many LD’s you have ahead of you. congrats btw!