Aliens?!

My friend says she saw a show about LDs that said they are controlled by aliens! Anyone else hear about this?

Umm, I haven’t heard anything about that. OBVIOUSLY, THAT’S NOT TRUE! Geez! That’s the craziest thing I have ever heard of! :eek:

heehee! I know, that’s like saying Ailiens controll our thoughts and feelings! :alien:
I think not!

Bah! utter nonsense! everyone knows LD’s are controled by Lepracauns! lol, jk :grin: But why would Aliens want to allow us to do whatever we want inside our dreams? Maybe to make us go to sleep more so that they can invade sucsessfully without resistance! :grin: But seriously thats just stupid, and doesn’t make any sense whatsoever, COOCOO!

have you ever consider taking ur friend to the mental hostiple? lol j/k sorry

If life on earth was initiated by space traveling bacteria as many believe, then technically your LD’s are controlled by an alien, :alien: you! :alien:

Actually there is some foundation here to be considered. The theory of aliens is not so far fetched and please if I may explain. According to United States Air Force Intelligence, people who claimed they had seen aliens were interrogated quite thoroughly, and the air force investigators found that many of these people had actually seen these alien beings when they were unkowingly astral projecting, or out of their body without realizing it. Most all the testimonies had one thing in common. Their description of the aliens. They were described as beings looking similar to the cartoon character Casper the friendly ghost, and with eyes shaped like lemons. So realistic were these OBE’s that the witnesses swore that what they saw was real even under hypnosis and even when given lie detector tests and the truth serum. And in almost every case these sightings occured when the subjects were asleep or on the twilight of sleep. So one can see why one would come to that conclusion. :content:

I haven’t heard about this theory before… But somewhere I read that one of the plausible explanations of the alien/UFO phenomenon says that most people who met them were LDing when it happened. This sounds more credible than aliens controlling our dreams :smile:

who knows? maybe its true…all the human race know are based on cerain things. who are we to say that it actually is that way? nothing surprises me anymore in this weird so called reality. but ofcourse it sounds crasy! : )

“Invasion of the Body Snatchers” anyone?

Ha ha ha ha ha :rofl:

Aliens isn’t my domain of interest.

however, monroe has had a few unwanted meetings with overpowering beings of intelligence far greater, and he said he acted as an energy conductor to them whether he liked it or not. This might be too old for any good, but it is interesting to think that alien encounters occur while LD/AP and not physically. Actually thats a freaky thought :alien:

Well, if aliens actually CONTROL my whole LD, they´d got to have control over my thoughts in waking life as well.Otherwise we couldn´t set goals while awake and accomplish them in our LDs.
If they have full control over my mind while awake, then everything that is important to me (my thoughts) belong to someone else.So, in a way, I AM the alien.
And I can´t be shocked by the discovery that I, the alien, control myself, can I?

Oh, by the way, do you think if you had the any chance to do something against it the alien would have you think about it? :wink:

Anyway, I admit that aliens might have some influence on our dreams (I don´t really think so, but it isn´t impossible).Hey, perhaps they are trying to contact us?
The first human ever meeting an alien life form - a lucid dreamer! :happy:

Traumgänger

That’s like one of the things I said when my friend told me this. I said something like: “Wouldn’t that mean that we are the aleins?”

maybe its not a matter of aliens controling our dreams maybe at the state our mind is in when LDing or dreaming we can pickup alien transmistions/alien radiowaves or even more in depth we are moving into a world where aliens have already discovered and are in essense controling. And we are just invading on their space. :eh: But who would take you seriously if you came out with this theory? :alien:

I agree with PleXD.

puts on the tin-foil hat

We are in another plane while we are APing or LDing aren’t we?
Some say that aliens inhabit the higher planes and that is why they are never seen walking down the streets in our normal waking life.
So, it makes sense that we are the ones encroaching on their turf…they could probably manipulate us to some degree.
I read a book once by Whitley Strieber called ‘Secret School’ about his contact with aliens in his youth.
It definately makes sounds plausible that it could happen.

:alien:

:grin: I’ve never made a popular topic before!

Lol, I feel dumb know
If we think that dreams are more than a construct of our mind, then of course there are aliens.You wouldn´t like to claim that our DCs live on earth, do you?

And if we think that dreams are just a product of our mind, there isn´t much sense in discussing alien appearances anyway :wink:

Traumgänger

reality failure: it is said lucid dreams are in your own ‘mental dimension’ but you can’t point to a dimension just like you can’t point to consciousness and the same time you can’t have defined boundaries within a dream

OK, I’m not sure what point you are making, my mind isn’t all that clear today.

I know our flesh and blood bodies exist.
I also know these flesh and blood bodies can be controlled to some extent using mind control techniques.

We also have an astral body and a dream body. Which are said to exist on another higher plane.
Why couldn’t they also be controlled by some technique also?
Not just by so called ‘aliens’ but by other beings and entities.