At least 5 lds in one night!

Yesterday night was awesome. I had at least 5 lds! but I have a problem. I don’t have a clue why. The whole day I did things I don’t usually do. Here’s a walkthru of my day yesterday. Woke up, played “The Sims” on my computer for a few hours. Ate roast beef for lunch :tongue: Had relatives come over for my birthday party (Got a whole bunch of money!) Took a walk outside for about 2 hours with my family. Then after everyone left I watched some tv while eating these nasty lime tasting tortilla chips. After done watching tv I went into my room and read some of my old Garfiled comics while eating pretzels and those tortilla chips and watching the Goonies at the same time. After that I played The sims some more. Then I went to get ready for bed around 10:30. I put in the new harry potter movie that my sister got me for my b-day and set it to auto-repeat (it plays over and over agian all night.) I read about 10 pages of The Hobbit. Then I fell asleep without thinking about LDs at all, all day. That night I had at least 5 lds! I really lost count becuase i had so many. Just about everything I did that day I don’t usually do. But theres more. In my first LD I tried something I’ve been wanting to do for awhile but haven’t been able to becuase I haven’t been having LDs. In the dream I created a bracelet and I put it on and said “As long as I’m wearing this I will always be lucid and won’t wake up.” So there is another thing that could have given me those many LDs. So now I want to figure out what made me have all those lds, and I really don’t want to relive that day over and over again to figure out what made it happen. So maybe someone here knows what caused it?

One time for me I thought about LDs for a really long time, like everyday for a few weeks and then one day I didn’t think about them at all like you did and I had the most long vivid LD ever. I wonder if taking a break sometimes does something in your mind? It’s worth testing I think.
It could also be that you aren’t putting pressure on yourself to do it? So your mind isn’t tense or something. I don’t know i just woke up.

Hmm that could be. I was thinking more that it was something I did during the day because most everything I did was out of the norm for me.

Kulmuras, do you usually do reality checks during the day? When I first heard about lucid dreaming I did reality checks many times during the day. This went on for about a week, and I think I kind of gave up on it one day, and I believe that very night I had a lucid dream (I think it might have been my first). Maybe it really does have to do with taking a break.

I used to do RCs alot, but no results made me stop. However that was like 4 months ago :tongue: