Question about entering LD/OBE

I’ve been experimenting with the Suneye method recently and I have a question. After being awake for one hour (after already been asleep for 6), you’re supposed to lie down and focus on the third eye. Are you supposed to mentally “drift off to sleep” or are you trying to keep your mind alert? I find myself drifting off, but I find myself catching myself and waking back up. Any suggestions? Thanks.

I think you have to keep trying to keep yourself alert… and either you will start to feel the vibrations or you will fall off to sleep and wake up with the vibrations, or if you are trying to LD you will wake up in your dream and in total command, hopefully :wink:

Wil

I have not tried this method yet, but I think there are others that are more effective.
The dream yogis visualize a red lotus on their necks as they fall asleep. This is the chakra that stablizes dreams and attention in them.
Last night I went lucid for the forth time by say I’m dreaming over and over as I fell asleep. Good Luck!

We have a whole topic dedicated to the SunEye method. So any questions about that tech please go here