ANY THOUGHTS ON THE "ILLUMINATI"... JUST CURIOUS!

Just curious as too how “Lucid Dreamers” may feel on this topic! :smile: Peace!

You mean the Illuminati sect founded by Adam Weishaupt in the 18th century?

That’s the one. Any thoughts?

My thoughts… A middle age mafia.

I believe that this group (together with other “secret societies” like the main Masonic, Hermetic and Rosicrucean Orders, Prieuré de Sion, Order of Skull & Bones (the Bush clan are members of this one), Royal Dragon Court, CFR, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg and some important families like Rothschild or Rockefeller) has much more power in our civilization than people think. For instance, most of the top politicians in the US are members of several of these societies.
Generally it is believed that these orders work on a similar base. Their goal is to establish a New World Order, a single central Government that will control the entire planet. People actually see this happening before their own eyes: the European Union, the Federal Reserve Bank, … (I don’t know the exact details, but there are much books about this topic)
Considering their belief systems, these groups can be traced back to original Sumerian and Egyptian ideas. Over the ages, more and more groups were created until their philosophies stands miles away from their original ones. Instead we get a mixture of pseudo-spiritual, ultra-religious ideas with numerous rituals. I don’t think these ideas contain much of the ancient wisdom of the original societies from Egypt and Sumeria. It’s become a bunch of crap imo. If you look at the original Rosicrucean and Hermetic ideas, these were beautiful allegories about the alchemical transition from metal into gold, which itself is an allegory for spiritual awakening. 400 years later these ideas have been misinterpreted and twisted so much that to me they don’t have any value anymore, especially not after Crowley.
I’m only considered about the future and how these societies will abuse their ideas to gain even more power to benefit theirselves. They’ve controlled the world ever since the 18th century, when their people got control of every bank in Europe. They used every war (even started war) in the 20th century to come one step closer each time to their final goal: World Dominance. And I’m sure they’ll reach that goal. If it’s not this century, than probably the next one.

If you’re interested in this esoteric stuff, check out Foucault’s Pendulum by Umberto Eco. :wink:

The Illuminati?
I don´t think there is any powerfull group with this name.
Of course, there are powerfull people who don´t want to see themselves in public, however.Don´t know if they build a mystical organization, though, could be but I don´t think it is THAT likely.

I read the first “illuminati” book, and liked it quite a lot.Just don´t try to understand it or take it serious, enjoy those many ideas it has in it.
I think it is written in a way that doesn´t tell you anything, but makes you think about many topic.And additionally I found it quite entertaining

Traumgänger