So Many WILDs and OBEs unwanted, "THERE IS NO SPIRIT G

Woa! Last night was very, very interesting. I came home around 3 PM and was exhausted, so I went to sleeparound 4. I slept till 7, the woke up for an hour, then went back to bed. I then slept till 2, but woke up for some off reason. Then I woke up again at 4 (AM now) so I went back to bed. This is whereit gets scary. I fell asleep normally, and lost conciousness, but somewhere in the field of 1 min to 30 sec afterlosing conciousness, i gained it back but was still falling asleep. So it was a WILD. I felt like I was being pulled out of my body, and like I screamed for help and tryed to move, but all I said was like vibrating, and I was vibrating VERY violently. Then some rapid hypnogogia kicked in. I saw Jesus, but it didint look exactly like all the pictures we seeof him. And I saw a cross, and all these other things (it was scary for some reason, maybe becuase it was nighttime) and then i was kicked into my body. I was still paralyzed but eventually regained muscle movemtn, but I hallucinated this big white blob in the room, so i closed my eyes and looked 5 min later, I was finally awakeand normal. Having to “recover” from this, I watched foxnews (they always have reruns), and after that I decided to go back to sleep. This time I was going to try to do it on purpose, becauseit was around 5:45 and the sun was slightly shinning (somthin with me and it being dark, I dunno.)
So I was falling asleep and already got the Hypnogogia. I was at this place, like a collage dorm but with classrooms next to it. I explored a little, and then came back and it was this really nice asian women with long hair. I forget what we talked about, but it was very nice. Then like, I very nicely asked her “Are you my spirit guide?” Then I got terrified. She like transformed into this devil-demon-evil thing, and came up to my face (she was HUGE now) and she screamed in some demonic voice “THERE IS NO SPIRIT GUIDE!!!” I was so scared, but forget what happened next. Does anyone know what this means? Thanks, Ben

I would ask you a little about your background to better understand the meaning of your dreams. Were you raised in a christian church? And have you read any books by Frank Peretti? I know in his books he makes spirit guides out to be emissaries of Satan that will try to lead you down the broad path of sin and destruction until you’re finally led to everlasting death and torment in the black fires of hell :eek:. If you have ideas like that lodged in your subconscious somewhere, I could see how trying to meet a SG could be scary. Just my thoughts, though. :wink:

Other than that, it sounded like you had some very interesting and WILD experiences. :cool:

well actually i was cathlic, and have heard about spirit guides being demonic etc etc. but I dont believ so because I believe they are just my own creation, and im not really worshiping them. and abuot hell and everything, I dont really believe in hell. I mean, in no place, absolutally no where in the Bible does it mention hell. No where. an jesus forgives all your sins so, I dont really believe in it. And earlier I saw my spirit guide who protected me in a nightmare, but she looked different. I just remembered that after she sceamed “THERE IS NO SPIRiT GUIDE” I was like “why do yuo have to be so mean like that?” then I forget what she said.

do you believe in spirit guides? Because this is your mind saying this.