dream laughter

As I am conversing with DC’s, I may find something funny and begin laughing. But sometimes this laughter becomes hysteric and uncontrollable. It will climax with complete numbness as I begin floating upwards, which ends in returning to my body. Anything interesting happen when you guys laugh in dreams?

Hmm, somehow I can´t remember ever laughing in a dream.
Don´t know why, in WL I am not that serious…

Traumgänger

yeah me too, i’m always laughing in real life but never in a dream

I can’t recall laughing in response to a DC, but I do have a laugh to myself a lot when I figure out I am Lding really quickly , or I fly or something and am impressed with myself…lol

Wow…

I just realized that i never remember laughing in a dream even though
I am the biggest Joker. :mrgreen_hat:

(Z)

I’ve laughed because of something funny a dream character did, and then opened my eyes to the real world in bed either laughing or feeling humourous.

hmmmm
i think i lose my sence of humor when i LD :confused:
hmmmm

I’ve gotta try that the next time I’m to wake myself up…

Once I got lucid, because evrythink was very funny, all people told me stupid stuff like there would be some green plants and a caterpillar in my watch. I startet laughing, but I couldn’t stop it any more. After a while I woke up because of lauching to much.

were you laughing IRL too?

I’ve laughed while lucid a couple of times but nothing weird happened.
But once it woke me up because my WL body was laughing :eh:

I have laughed aloud and woke up laughing on some joke, or funny thing in dream. The same goes about crying. Not mentioning waking up drooling after seeing food in ND :razz:

I laugh alot in RL, its a must that i laugh every 2-3 days. But i don’t laugh in my dreams. :frowning:

Its happened to me several times, either I say something or a DC says something so funny I laugh hysterically. When I wake up I have tears in my eyes and my sides hurt from laughing, but I can’t for the life of me remember what was so funny. :confused:

hnmmm i just had an LD where I pulled an elaborate prank on a super DC :happy:
and I laughed so freaking much!
I laughed myself awake and for the entire morning I chuckled :happy:

greatest prank ever!

(i created an elephant on top of an ice block and the super DC is made out of FIRE! melted the ice block and the elephant fell on him!)

Sorry for going off-topic, but what is a super DC?