Cheating In Lucid Dreams

Alright lets say I have a lucid dream and I decided to have sex with the most beutiful women I can create. This sex feels more real and better than it ever could possilbly in the real world.
Is this considered cheating on my lover in waking life?
Does the fact that it is a dream compensate for the realness of it?

most people will say no because it’s not “real”

But the truth of the matter is this, it’s how it feels to YOU. If you feel that it is cheating, then who are we to say no it’s not?

In my oppinion no, it’s not cheating. But really it’s all about how you feel about it inside.

Hmmm. lol. I had a crazy experience on this board with what you are talking about. I posted a Dream I had about sex on this forum. And my stupid girlfriend FBI type women. Digs into my comp and finds the forum and tracks down my post. Oh shoot!!! It Had the exact dream you used for example, and she flipped out. Big time. Well it seems like that might have been the thing that ended it. No lie. there was other stuff, but she was trippin out.

Ask you Lover this question!!! lol

Firstly, if you are able to experience all aspects of sex including “dream orgasms” consider it a gift, and a natural part of your self. The only time you could consider this experience actually cheating would be, IMO, if the character exists in real person and you have feelings for her. In this case consider why you are dreaming of her, for simple sex, or because you wish you could do it in real life, but cannot. Both cases can be a result of a long lasting relationship.

However, under no circumstances should you be forced to communicate to your wife of your interests in cheating her. This is usually a result of a bad conscience, aiming at only easing your own personal feelings by shearing, meaning your wife will feel sad wondering why you must escape to your dreams (without knowing she might do it well, and actually does at some point. It just happends that you have control, but this doesn’t mean your dreams are more cheating than her’s).

Best wishes
joccis

First of all-im sorry for you Jihad but i must say id had enough of every girl that would act this way.So maybe its better for you.

Anyways-i share InsaneGoth`s point of view-what matters is how it feels for you.
But i have a thought tho.I believe love is freedom.If you love someone you give him/her freedom to choose whatever makes him/her happy.Love is unconditional-it meant it cant rely on “you do that so i love you,if you dont i dont” and so on.When you love you love…u cant love FOR something.
Im saying it all cuz its got to do with your question-cheating is not making love to someone else cuz love is divadable.You can love unlimited amount of people.Cheating is when you break arrangments.Its when you lie.
I allways try to have this kind of relationships-based on agreements of what we expect from eachother so its all clear.And if someones against Jack being in love with whole world,then we wont build any partnership.
I accept the fact that other person im with may stop loving me or want to go with someone else and theres nothing really i can do about.Dont want anyone to be with me against themselves.
Just a thought anyways:)

Fdroy…like you cant get aids from dream sex u also cant fall in love with your dream woman…well normal mental healthy ppl wont.
thats why it aint cheathing because it aint a threat to your relation with your partner. its just a suggestion nothing more, an illusion.

Jeff

I guess im off to have sex then… YES!