another question

sorry i have so many questions…i’m new…i’m curios. but when in a lucid dream, how do you…do things for lack of a better term? like say i wanted my friend to appear or something, would i just like…think about him appearing in front of me or say something about it or what? i’m kinda confused here.

I have not had many lucid dreams but in one i wished to hang out with my friend dave. The technique i used was just thinking to my self when i turn around dave will be there, you really have to convince your self that what ever u are wishing for will be there like theres no other way that what ever your wishing for isnt there. But after i thought this i turned around and he was there.

I’m so glad you wanted to hang out with me :grin:
There are many ways of doing things in LDs. Obviously the easiest ones are making them appear behind you, or behind a door. Its easier to conceive then someone materializing out of thin air. Unless you see that often where you live. :cool:
Its a mind over matter kinda situation. Except there is no matter, its all just mind. . . .

I’ll keep that in mind, thanks guys

Bradcook :smile: you have to experience it for yourself…its like flying…first you have to create the will power to want something done…then you start associate or suggest that you fly :smile:
Having something done in your lucid dreams is not done rationally but pure association. If you are experienced with it it all goes on automatic pilot lol. :wink: (its the right hemisphere that controls dream associations)

Jeff

Sound good to me. i’ve only been doing this two nights and this morning i wrote a full page front and back and the full front of another page on one of the two dreams i remembered. i hope that means i’m getting somewhere…