1 quick question

Last night i had a dream where i woke up in a pink tub of goo. It was just like in the matrix where neo is first unplugged. I had to push up out of it and then i looked around at the endless amount of people around me unknowing that they are slaves to the machines. heh. But the thing is if i dreamt that why didn’t I realize i was dreaming? That could happen in real life but still… i should of at least questioned if i was sleeping. I’ve had this same problem in a few dreams before where weird things will happen but i still don’t make the connection. Any got any tips?

Well, it’s just that when you’re dreaming, your normal thought processes are messed up, and it’s almost impossible to realize when things are going wierd, except for very specific things (eg. clocks not working, writing and words not making sense, etc.). It’s just a normal thing, and as far as I know, there’s not much you can do about it.

Sorry. shrug

" It’s just a normal thing, and as far as I know, there’s not much you can do about it. "

Only way is to make questioning reality a habit.
Good luck:)

Maybe you weren’t dreaming… :eek:

Sage u r EVIL

But u r probally right :smile:

hi JesseMixMan!

The only thing i can say is to keep practicing! Eventually u will realise easier that u r dreaming…looking at all the signs in your dream.
Practise makes parfect…well almost
Good luck^_^