yet another newbie question about lucidity

Ok, well, i was dreaming this morning after trying the suneye method, and it was really weird, because i was totally aware of what i was dreaming and that i was dreaming. i even made myself do the stuff i told myself i would, like looking at my hands and tapping my arm. The only thing was, i don’t know if i was actually lucid or if i just had dream control. It was also weird because it was in the third person, like, over my shoulder. The other thing is, I was VERY aware of my physical body laying in my bed, and the whole dream seemed blurry…(which it didn’t before i had the minor control) i tried concentrating on my hands, but couldn;t keep focused 'cuz they were blurry, and i tried saying “INCREASE LUCIDITY NOW!” but it didn’t work either, then i just woke up. I felt like it was more of a daydream type thing with visuals.

So, i guess my questions are:
is there a definite difference between lucidity and minor dream control?
are lucid dreams ever or often in the third person perspective, or usually first person?
is the dreamer usually aware of his/her physical body IRL while dreaming?

i just read this in the acronyme post:

ULD = Unaware Lucid Dream - you are NOT realizing that you’re dreaming but still you act like a lucid dreamer and do everything you want to do - you have the behaviour of a lucid dreamer, not the consciousness (DutchThor)

Seems like you had an ULD…

Btw my LD are in 1st person perspective always, dont know about others. Being aware of your body IRL does happen a lot but certainly not always. It would be described as an out of body experience i think.