Strange Dream - an LD/OBE hybrid?

I have been trying the Suneye method since last Saturday and this morning (Thursday) I had a lucid dream. I woke up at 5 am, performed the method and fell asleep again. I found myself in a car with a girl. There was a woman on a bus behind me hinting about Matrix agents pretending to be normal people. We got out of the car and it turns out that the girl was a demon about to devour me.

The dream stopped and I could feel the vibrations. I started to separate from my body. I thought I was going into an OBE (I haven’t had one before this). I floated in the room quite slowly, but was soon able to go through walls and the like in the manner of a typical etheric projection.

The problem is though that there were many discrepancies in the world I was in. For example I saw my cat rolling around and her red dinner saucer was outside even though my cat has been dead for a few years now. Also, by the garage I saw that belongs to my neighbours there was a fridge and a large bottle of orange juice, neither of which is actually there. The only thing in my environment that I could manipulate was a dog that I was able to lift up by willing and put down again (I don’t have a dog, and never have had one).

So I am quite curious as to what this experience actually was. I can’t have had all of my critical faculties or I would have noticed these things. It felt like an OBE, but I clearly can’t have been in an etheric replica of the physical world or there wouldn’t have been any discrepancies (or could I have, but just projected these things onto my environment?).

Anyway, I would like to know if others have had a similar experience.

My humble opinion, OBE’s are always projections in your mind. You have a (semi) lucid dream, and in this dream you leave your body so it looks as if you are separated from it, which is not the case IRL outside the dream. This doesnt make the OBE less real offcourse. It just happens only in your mind not IRL.