Status and Help (what a rejoice)

I have been on this forum up to a year now (possibly longer) and i kind of fell out of touch with lots of veterans. This web-site keeps growing and getting bigger, its hard to keep up as much. So i was thinking about making a thread towards all those people that helped me and themselves towards lding or any other type of dreaming method.
This thread is mainly to see what you have accomplished, and where you got stuck at. Maybe there is answers we can give to help, or maybe you can help me, who knows. Pretty much this thread here is to see your status, and how your doing in the dreaming world. If you think this post is stupid and pointless, fine move on, but if you would like to take the time to think back and see what you accomplished from this website, give an idea where your coming from and give us a idea of how you accomplish Lucidity. Or just say hi! :content:

Hi.

I was here for a couple of years.My progress at having LDs has been rather slow for the first one and a half years,but it’s been speeding up.I’ve had 20+ LDs with 10 being in this year.

I’m now practicing have OOBEs.None yet. :sad:

Now I feel really bad about what I’ve done with LDing.Thanks a lot.

j/k :wink:

Ok, i ve been here for a some time now.

I had lots of Ld’s and a couple of Wilds.

Wilds are very hard to accomplish, and continue. I always get suck inside my room, i want to discovery the AP. Which i never had :grrr: .

I learn a little bit of changing my dream scapes, and i have re-occurring dreams like every night. I learned that coffee can help induce recall, b/c im a pothead and i need other methods to accomplish recall.

But i want to know the people that get a ld like every week. If you do, explain what you do normally throughout the week, i like to see the influences are. I know my main problem is that i take to many downers that earse my recall, and i never write down any of my dreams?

But do most people actually have a dream journal? I tried, but writing isnt the first thing i think of when i wake up(Shower!), even though i should.

Well thats my progress, im in a slump, and honestly im not giving in the full attention to my mind to wake up or anything, lets just say im taking a vacation. :grin:

Have anything like this?(I bet not) Whats your case?

Hi Gov :smile:

hello hubbs, i remember you from when i posted here a year ago :smile: i was called ‘chitstix’.

hmmm looking now i only made about 25 posts, that’s poor

Hello martinc, im not sure who you are, but im sure we had an intresting conversation b/f, if you would like to help my memory, tell me what post we talked about otherwise my memory is bleak. It doesnt matter how many post you make either, as long as you try to go lucid, thats all that matters, atleast thats what i do.

and if you want to talk about good, thats cool too. Happy Lding :content:

I too am in a little slump. :grin: In 10 months I’ve had 5 LDs although only 2 were longer than a lucid moment. At the beginning my dream recall was awesome, but then as time dragged on unsuccessfully it started to diminish. Its going back up though.

Oh yea, I do WBTB on average 6 times a week. And I still suck. I’m beginning to harbor feelings of hate toward other members, especially the naturals that don’t have to do anything :alien:

Hi
I´ve been at this forum for a bit longer than a year now.

I have greatly improved dream recall.I started at almost zero, now I am at nearly one dream a night.However, I still think my dream recall isn´t good, since I often only remember fragments.So, I still got to work on it.

I´ve had some lucid dreams, although I can´t say how many.Perhaps 10 proper ones, and 20 that only lasted for some seconds.

I learned about altering my perception in the waking world by intention (Lucid Living).I think I am quite good at this already, but it takes some energy and I can´t do it for a longer period of time.I think the longest I ever tried to keep it up was about half an hour (in some museum for ancient cultures :smile: ), but usually only like 2 minutes.

Skills that I learned are mainly flying and walking through windows/walls and other objects.

Where am I stuck?
I don´t have found a tech for me to induce lucid dreams.At WILD and MILD I never suceeded (WILD seems just impossible to me, MILD difficult).Reality Checks and LL still seem to be the best thing I can do, although I only had one single LD that was really induced by a reality check.Don´t know how much LL helps, but I think it increases the number of my spontaneous LDs.
I got a problem with discipline.Perhaps I could overcome this if I knew that I just had to really stick to some tech for let´s say two weeks, and then have an LD.But unfortunately noone can promise you that it works, so after some time my lazyness takes over and tells me that I can stop doing it, since it doesn´t work anyway :sad:

I´d really like to know how to get every one or two weeks a LD.It´d be ok if they are spontaneous, I don´t need to really induce them exactly the night I want to like people do with WILD.I just want to have more than one LD every 6 weeks…

Traumgänger

Hi traumgänger, Thats nice progress for a year and such.

Can you go into depth, i kinda of understand what your getting at, but not the full picture.Do you mean changing dream scapes???(fill me in)

Im just curious, does anybody on this forum get more than 1 ld per week? If so you need to respond on this thread, and explain what you do to induce it or help influence it.

I feel bad now, its been a couple of months since my last LD :neutral:, but i’ve been having some weird dreams. There actually new dreams compared to my old re-occuring dreams, but different; like a whole new playingground of ideas and situations. Dreaming …I love it! Escpecially Sleep :sleep:

Hey Hubbs
No, I don´t do this perception thing in the dreamworld, but while awake.

For example, when I take a walk outside, I try to imagine everything I see is unreal.I concentrate on my senses (mostly visual), and move slowly, breathing deep, eyes wide open.I just pay really attention to the moment, and at the same time I try to imagine that nothing´s real.
It´s a bit difficult to describe, but when I suceed I get strange vision (I think you could compare it to a nicotine-flash).Everything seems a bit too sharp and vivid.Similiar to a dream or a drug.
It also happens that I see things I never noticed before, just cause I never really payed attention to the things around me.
Sometimes I even get a “shiver” from doing this, like the moment you get lucid

Oh,ok, I am a bit offtopic now, so for further information have a look at the “Big Lucid Living Topic”

Traumgänger

Nah, you were on the topic indeed. :content:
I have better understanding of what you mean, and im browsing through Big lucid living topic. But i can somewhat relate, but its not as intense, it depends how awake i am, and thats nearly never.

But when i experience something like that it was the same time i had my first WILD, and after that a ld spawned as an end. Very odd :eek:

Back to the Peanut Gallery

Does anyone know any good methods for WILDS? I havent tried any self hypnosis in a bit, im looking for a new method. I think the one i used to use is getting old and its not working for me anymore. Help me!!

I have been here about 3 months. I came in knowing nothing, but have learned and been able to accomplish much. I improved my recall to several dreams a night. I have had one OOBE and succeeded in WILD once. I have had many LD’s in which I have greatly improved my flying skills and am getting the basics of being able to control. I heard about Stephen LeBerge here, and I bought one of his books which is of great help. I am so glad I found this place, it’s awesome.

Yeah this place spawns lots of ideas, i cant describe the forum in 1 word, this place is to great.