Was it OBE?

Hello all! Im new one here, but sometimes I was reading this forum in the past. I have a question, but before I ask I have to write something (I hope my English will be understood :smile:. So, Im starting.
It happened last night - I went sleep as always and I have falled asleep. Then I appeared in the hall of my house, I was angree because I wanted to smoke a cigarette but I hadnt any. I went to the kitchen and I started to looking for a cigarette but without any result. I started to screaming "F**k, aaaaa, I need a cigarette! F**k!! Aaaaa". And then I felt like someone put on my head a basket with a cold water - "What the hell am I doing? Damn, my parents gonna kill me!". I went to my room and I lied down on my bed. I closed my eyes and... I opened them once again. I started to think what have I done and I started to wait for my parents getting into my room. But nothing has happened, I realized that Im not sleeping now and everything was happened in my dream. I woke up when I closed my eyes in my dream. But it was strange, everything during my dream was the same as in reality - darkness everywhere, opened door to the bathroom. The same atmosphere, air… And then in my head the light had shined - could be the OBE? My parents wont scream at me because they didnt hear me, maybe my non-physic body was screaming there and thats why they couldnt hear it… Everything was so f**king real there and I couldnt see any difference when I woke up, I was still thinking its still going on, still happenin. And now the question - is it possible to got the OBE without knowing about it - you know, you got out of your body, but you dont know it. My adventure from last night was something like a typical dream, I was walking through my house and I was thinking Im not dreaming, I didnt see any difference… But when I was woke up everything was without change, I was still thinking and was affraiding about my parents reaction. But the most strange thing is the moment when I got to my bed in my dream, I closed my eyes, I felt my feet (during this I thought “Damn, it hurts”) and I opened eyes, but in real… I even didn`t know I was dreaming in first moments after waking up, I thought I just lost control by myself before few moments… Damn, I know it is strange, but it is very hard to write it clear even in my language… Okay, finishing - 1) could it be OBE? 2) are there OBEs without consciousness?
(Thanks for reading this)

It’s possible that you have OBEd due to your personal desire to get cigrattee (sp?). There are some methods that tricks your subconscious with desire in order to OBE.

You have stumbled to this technique by an accident. Congrats. :smile:

Though, it’s also possible that you were dreaming in a high level of vividness.

It depends on how deep you were in a trance.

Hopefully it’s helpful to you. :smile:

Lieve dromen (sweet dreams!) :wiske:

Hey Thor

Welcome to the site! We have kinda the same name… Wahahaha :alien:

Greets,

Thor