was i in a LD?

i think i had a LD but it lasted for only few seconds, and i tried to look at my hands in the dream but i could not move my head down, just to bring my hand up to my eyes, is it o.k?
p.s everthing was a blur to me :confused:

should be in Lucidity Intro…

As long as you were aware that you were dreaming then, yes you were in a LD, not a very good one tho lol. Seeing how this is your first post, i’m gonna infer (not sure if that the right word…) that you have just begun, and if so, it is still pretty good for a beginner.
Good Luck,
Me (Neo)

hi Firefly!! Welcome to the LD4ALL forum!!

Well a LD(lucid Dream) is a dream in which u are AWAre that u are dreaming. So like theotheneo said…if u realized u were dreaming…then u WEre dreaming. U might have had low lucidity tho…but its was Still lucidity…So take a bit and think about if u knew u were dreaming or not.^_~
Great job BTW !

Do you think it was one of those dreams where your head is bent back from your pillow in real life and you dream you can’t move it from that position? It is natural since the body feels the uncomfortable position of the neck and at the same time you are paralyzed and unable to do anything to get rid of the feeling until you come out of REM-sleep. I usually spend those dream asking people for help or looking for a doctor :sad:

Best way for me to avoid it is to sleep with my head bent forward as much as possible.