Super Powers

If any one wants superpowers in thier dreams all you have to do is get a stone, gem, crystal or similar and before you go to bed mentally impress on the stone the ability you want. Then when you are dreaming grab the stone and it will give you what you want. I have not used this but for me I think it would work. :smile:

Hm. Perhaps I should give it a try when I get lucid. Super Sayanz rule! :gni:

ive never reallyhad to use techniques to do things once im lucid… i just do them. do most people have to use techniques to fly and whatnot…

now… becoming lucid is a different story… that is a problem that i have much trouble overcoming

I just got to thinking: Someone here in the forum (some time ago) mentioned that shouting commands may help you in lucid dream. Example: “increase lucidity!”, “give me superpowers!”. I havent try those, but i remember one time when i was lucid and i was frustrated (coz there were somekind of aliens around me). I just shouted “STOP” and everyone just stopped. Then i picked up a remote controller and started rewinding things and then i woke up.

Anyway the main point is that shouting might help you. Just scream out loud what you want and you might get it. It kinda worked for me though.

Yes the act of shouting it makes you bellieve it will happen and if you believe it will happen in a dream it will

I had more than 4 lucid dreams during the last 3 days :cool: one of the three was VERY long… kind of gigantic break through :cool: BUT for the first time I experienced problems with flying :bored: . Maybe this command-technique also works -gonna try it-, but I solved my temporary problem by simply concentrating on the act itself… Hmmm, it’s difficult to explain, I just “thought” myself in the air without explicitly thinking in words, it was non-verbal thinking. But it worked and it felt so COOL to be able to create reality including yourself. Now I have even stronger confidence in the power of mind in LD’s. Mind rules!

If you try shouting, make sure you don’t wake yourself up. Once upon a lucid dream I shouted and it felt so real and loud that I had to wake up, just to make sure I didn’t rouse the whole neighborhood… Don’t make that mistake.

Hey, Frank. I put things in my pocket before bed so I can find 'em easier in my dreams. Flashlights, radios, stuff like that. Might help with your power crystal thing.

Write a paper in Word and form it like a spell scroll with the effects you want to imbue it with.

Then, incubate it into your dream. Since it has the effects imbued now, use the scroll. That should work. :wink:

If ur impossible to do so, grab a magical scroll read it aloud and become. (become what? :razz:?)

Man, I thought I was the only one left in the universe who likes Dragon Ball Z!

Believe me, you aren`t. Vejita is HOT :cool:

Garra, what is it with you and video game/TV show characters?

From my own experiance shouting does help, just make sure as you shout you have the command that you want to do clearly in your train of thought

I like`em alot! What is it with you and Ivanova?

Going off topic in a 3 years old thread… locked.