Very Odd Occurence

Something really wierd happened to me today. After I wake up from my dreams, I tend to lie in bed for about 2 hours before actually getting up. While I was doing this, I was trying to recall my dream. After being unsuccesful, I stopped trying, but later, something came back to me. I remembered that in my dream I took 2 empty yogurt containers and the spoons on top of them from my bedside table (btw, they were there IRL, and in the same place on my bedside table). Anyway, I took the yogurt containers and spoons to the kitchen, where I threw the spoons in the sink and the containers away. My house was exactly the same as it was in real life, the trashcan, the sink, and everything were exactly the same. Now, the weird part is…when I finally opened my eyes, shortly after recalling that bit of dream, I noticed that the yogurts and spoons were gone from my bedside table, and I looked down at the floor to find them scattered all over it. I never touched them before going to sleep, and my door was closed, so nothing could have come in to disturb them. Plus, everything else on my table was in the same position. This almost seems like something out of the Twilight Zone…I wonder what happened…

:happy: Me to lol…

See those cams on your computer can come in handy in these cases.

Jeff

lol…Yeah, that would have helped. I wish I had a computer in my room…Oh well. By the way, I took another look at the scene of the event (I hadn’t taken a good look at it, since I just got up, noticed it, played guitar for a bit, then got on the forum) and discovered something odd: one of the containers was under my bed, and because of some shoes on my floor, it would have been unable to roll there unless struck towards my bed. However, the other yogurt container and the spoons were struck away from my bed. Hmm…

You could’ve had an OBE and not remembered it till a while after you woke up…if you did that would be like a theory that would prove that OBE’s aren’t just dreams…

Thats an idea…it would amaze me, though, I’ve never had an OBE, although I did have some pre-OBE signs while falling asleep. I was trying MILD for the first time. I didn’t acheive lucidity, but evidently SOMETHING happened…hmmm…maybe thats it.

When I used to use a regular alarm clock to wake me up in the mornings, I had to put the thing all the way across the room because I would turn it off in my sleep if I kept it by my head.

Well eventually I ended up staying asleep the whole time walking across the room to turn the thing off.

Maybe while you were dreaming that, you got up and was sleepwalking, but didn’t quite make it all the way to the kitchen or whatever, and just jumped right back in bed, leaving the yogurt things all over the place.

Thats another good idea…it’s more practical then the OBE one, but I like the OBE one better. Thats just because I like far-fetched things, so dont take it personally :wink:

However, I don’t have any more of a history of sleepwalking then I do OBE-ing…I suppose there’s a first time for everything.