OBE question (weird sleep)

hi guys!
I have made a couple of attempts to AP during the past year, but I once I managed to get out I got so scared that I didn’t try it seriously again.
Instead, I have turned to LDs as they feel safer. (not much luck there either, though I had a few lucid moments)
the thing is this. During the past 3-4 weeks, sometimes when I go to bed, right before I fall asleep, I feel as if I am floating (it’s the exact same feeling one gets when floating on the sea and there are mild waves)
It feels like I’m moving upwards and left or right, but only a little. No vibrations at all. (when I used to do some techniques to induce an obe I always got vibrations)
I have tried to stop thinking about it and let go so that I don’t inhibit the process, but no matter what I do , I always come back, with my heart pounding like crazy and my feet and hands cold. I do NOT feel afraid or so much excited. Only curious.
And another thing: when this comes, I m usually lying on my chest.(stomach?don’t know how you say it.anyway, not on the back)
could this have to do with it?
any ideas why it stops halfways?

i dont know. i think you got a spirit in your room. maybe its trying to help you conquer your fear for ap. i know i have one in here and i think its my dead brother(how? i dunno i always trust my instincts). i dont think this is going to stop until you ap and conquer your fear for it and learn how to control it.

so its now or never.