how do you see when OBE?

i have never OBE’d but read quit alot about it. and from what i understand the most usual way is throu WILD, when you feel the vibrations you are practically ready to leave your bodey. but what i wonder is how do you see the environment?. I have felt the vibrations but then my vision has bin totally black, as it normally is under closed eyelids. but if i were to leave my bodey would the vision come as if i “snapped my fingers” or has it a long onset? or what happens!!!??
also, i should imagine my astral bodey leave the pshysical…how do you visualize your astral bodey, how do you feel it? I know this is a very difficult question and might really not be able to be anwered.
Have you ever seen Final Fantasy? (the computer animated movie)
in there they animate how a “alien ghost” ripps our soul out of our bodey, i visualize something like this…if you havnt seen it see it, its butiful and a good tale being told.

Well - if you actually leave the vibrations will stop and you wont be able to close your eyes if you want to …because technically you dont have physical eye lids anyway. I get 2 sets of vision. One through where my eyes would be looking and the other like an overall 360 degree view

Some people are blinded until they get a little bit away from their bodies. Myself I have distorted vision - kinda like I downed 20 beers…lol. The first time I had been drinking IRL a couple of days before hand and actually wondered if my spirit was still drunk…lol… but apparently the vision prob is common.

If i go in to the physical plane the environment is pretty much the same as the one you are currently in and happens in real time. Astral - is in altered time. Down lower you will have a body - although mine is invisible - I have willed one in to appearance which was a dense energy outline filled with whispy see through particles. And up higher I have seen myself as a streak of energy without a body.

Most people can see in an OBE because 99.9% of the OBE’s is actually a lucid dream! IF it is a real OBE then i dont know how you can see, maybe your astral body has similar funcions as your “normal” body…

look beyond your eyes…we c with our consciousness!
All senses are integrated in our consciousness;
Smelling, sight, hearing, touching, pain etc etc all with our consciousness.
Awareness and consciousness are one.

Jeff

Well, in the one OOBE I’ve had (if it was an OOBE, although it felt like it at the time), I was almost completely blind for the entire time. Everything was totally dark, except for incredibly vague and sketchy outlines. When I tried to look at my own hand, there was a weird effect where my hand was visible as a dark grey outline, but there was a patch of skin that was a dull, burnt red tone, through which I could see the outlines of bones. Which was slightly creepy. Then I decided to walk through a wall and was instantly slingshotted into a dream, unfortunately.

(Hmm. If I type OOBE without the s, it won’t let me. :o/ )