What are kind of dreams are these?....

…or are these not dreams at all.

Since school is out I dont rush out of bed and I lay around. Lately Ive been having these quick dreams…they dont last too long and have and seem to follow the last thing I think before falling asleep. Like for example Yesterday morning I was laying in bed thinking about this hole in the road near my house. Then all of a sudden I was walking up the area where the hole should be…but it wasnt there. I then said something like “oh I guess my dream doesnt know what the hole looks like so it cant project it.” Then everything I could see turned into a wireframe. Like the houses,road,hills…everything. I thgen awoke and wondered what was that about.

What are these? Just normal dreams? Daydreams? and if they were normal dream…was a lucid?

Sounds like Obe to me…dont think mate…enjoy!!:slight_smile:

I get that too, exactly the same as you describe. Isn’t that what hypnogogic imagery is?
It can help you have ld’s, when you notice it’s happening, just think “this is a dream” and then imagine yourself looking at your hands (or whatever reality check you do) and finding it is a dream. Usually it stops then, but it has led to DILD 's if you keep trying untill you go back to sleep for me.