Best Method

Though I have not achieved a lucid dream yet, I was just curious what you more expierienced dreamers think is the best method for your first lucid dream. And how did you get your first lucid dream? Also, how long did it take to actualy get one after you heard about it and wanted to do it?

It took about a week for my first.

Most of the people I talk to had their first LD after a few days of constant Reality Checks and keeping a journal - as did I. You can’t go wrong trying a few of the more organized methods like Suneye or WBTB. If you can set it up, it might also be worth taking a look at external sound induction techniques using downloadable sound clips designed for the purpose.

You can find plenty of information about the above techniques on the forum, just do a search. Don’t hesitate if you have any other questions.

Although I did get WILD to work once and it is the most dramatic, WBTB is what works consistently for me. Good luck in your endeavor! :alien:

Ok, Great. I am going to try suneye tonight and i will post my results tomorow. Cant wait! :grin:

Dang. The alarm woke me up at 5 am and I just slammed the off button and fell back asleep. Oh well

I’m a natural lucid dreamer so I can’t say which first method I used to become lucid. But I highly recommend you to practice WBTB like Atheist said. :smile: It’s the easiest and best way to get lucid from.

I wish you the best luck on your lucid journey!

Lieve dromen (sweet dreams!)

heheh, vincent i did that too last night (at the same time as you did). try putting it a few feet away, so that you have to get up to turn it off. it becomes a little easier that way, at least for me.