Learning the Future from Dreams?

Hey, just wondering if this would be deja vu or some undeveloped kind of physic ability. My sister has dreams at night and she knows it’s gonna happen the next day so she tries really hard to remember it (she’s got a really good dream recall usually). She wakes up and remembers and then forgets it during the day. So anyway, it eventually happens the next day and it acts as a reminder, so she thinks, “hey, that was the dream i was trying to remember”. Even if it’s something that’s gonna happen to her, she just forgets it even though she tries to keep her guard up. I told her to write it down as soon as she has the dream, so we’ll see if she listens to her big sis :wink: . Has anyone ever had this happen to them or can someone shed some light on this???

hi miseria :smile:

It seems that your sister has an amazing gift!! :eek: She could use it in the future. I hope she listens to u about writing them down. tell her goo dluck on her dreams and recallingh them during the day. This unfortunatelly hasnt happened to me tho :sad:, but if and when it does, i will post it in here so that it might help u out :slight_smile:

hmm i have had i think 2-3 precog dreams.

bery cool thing your sister has, but there is thing you must remeber.

Nothing is writen in stone untill it has happened, and even then you might be able to change it.

I had a pre cog dream a few nights ago but changed what happened in the day. I think i prefered the precog dreams ending :wink:

I’ve never had any of these type dreams. Sounds like it could be useful though, if it was really accurate :content:

/ds

I seem to be getting an increase of precognitive dreams lately too. They aren’t anything really major though, just small events that occur during the day. A few examples of ones I had recently was dreaming about a spider in my room, then I wake up to see a small one drop from my ceiling. Another one involved me receiving new batteries and I said in my dream “I don’t need these yet, my cd player ones should last pretty long.” Then to my suprise, the next morning the batteries go dead and this dream flashes back to me giving me a chill :eek: .

Just keep in mind that everyone is psychic and has the potential. We all just use it to different extents or we don’t stop to realize that we actually are psychic. One site that made me realize this was www.psychicselfdiscovery.com however the site only dicusses one of six psychic topics a month so that it sinks in and you take time to practice on each one.

I talked to some kid once that had this, but he hates it because it freaks him out and starts making him change his thoughts on free will existing… He’s been doing it for quite some time now, dreaming of the next day.

Ive had quite a few of these, usually in a conversation, reading something, or sitting in a restaurant (some which ive never been to before!)
strange…but true. It seems ive lost most of these though.