help the newb please (me)

i had heard of alot of methods to achive LD. mild,wild,nild… But i hear that the method WBTB is a wery good one… but there is no info that i have found on the web about this method. can one of you explain me that method here?? :eek: i would be ever thankfull :wink:

Here are sources on the web:

Someone who really wants you to try WBTB:
consciousdreaming.com/lucid- … ethods.htm

Scientific research:
lucidity.com/NL63.RU.Naps.html

PS. also try search-function on THIS forum :wink:

When i use WBTB all i do is when i wake up at like 6am after a dream or something and normally would fall back asleep i get out of bed, and do something for 2 hours before returning to sleep. This works cause after you have been awake for 2 hours your mind more active. Therefore when you go back to sleep the chances of you realizing your dreaming is much greater. Especially if you had lucid dreaming in your mind before returning to sleep.

Hello again erik!

U r right…WBTB is a good method! Its very easy to do AND it has great benifits such as increasing DR and hiring your chance of getting lucid after u have gone back to sleep.

There are lots of different ways of doing WBTB. It all depends on the person. Less experienced ppl and more experienced ppl have different ways of doing it. Here is what i do: i go to sleep early(11:00-11:30pm). I wake up at 4 am, get out of bed, turn all lights in my room, get myself really woken up, mind very awake and alert, and then i read magazines. I stay up for 30mins. For begginers is better if u stay up 4 like 15mins, then as u get more used to it, stay up more and more.

Im sure there is great info on this On THis forum :smile:
Good luck with everything :happy: