Boosting Creativity From LD's?

So is that possible?

What do you mean? Do you mean you can create your dreams when you have a LD? I know I can :wink: A lot actually!!! hehehe :cool:

I mean become more creative, not just in LD’s but in RL.

RL?? I’m sorry, im not so good with abridgements :wink:

Do you mean becoming a better artist or something like that. If so yes. You can use your dreams as practice or sharpen your skills in real life.

I have managed to “boost creativity from ld’s” by ignouring, forgoing, eliminating, and rejecting etc, everything but the creativity. No fun, no thrill, no flying, no intencity, no cristal clarity, no expermients, no diary, no dream sex. Just looking at dream paintings. I have 289 paintings so far.

Amazing.

well many people, and artists say they get their inspiration from dreams, so basically yeah…

Not only Dreaming works for this… visualizing what you want to for example paint helps a lot also. Some people (including me) tend to start drawing something without a clear idea of what it is going to be, and then keep filling in details etc…
But the reason why dreams can help is that if you see something in your dream, like a painting, you have a picture in you head of what it looks like, and then you execute it on the material with the material you want… so by visualizing it and imagining it you are making it ready in your head.
ach, I feel like im blabbering, hope that made any sense… :confused:

I love Epic’s atrwork.
Have his site on my ‘faves’ list and check it out every now and then.

Some of the funniest dream art you will ever see.

From my own experience…I always have weird pixel dreams. In them I an making the most awesome pieces of computer graphic art but upon waking I always forget what they were.
:grrr:

If you have good memory for detail then your dreams are the number 1 place to find ideas.

Of course that is possible Chronos!
You can experience many creative things and visuals while you ld that sure can be a true inspiration!
But in fact it is nothing more then a stimlulation of the creativity that is already inside of you. Or getting aware of some possibiblities u wouldnt get from a real life exprience, or you just wouldnt think of normally :smile:

Greetz,
Jeff