im new.. questions

Just a few questions im gonna ask. Please answer them. Thanks in advance :smile:

Okay, ive read somewhere that do a reality test in the dream. How can you do this? Can you actually think in a dream because I can’t really do that I just go with the flow. Right now im telling myself each night to remember my dreams and I’m starting to get more fragments. Is it normal to dream about lucid dreams? lol because I had a dream where I was on a street asking if people knew what lucid dreams were and something about sticking a hand through a wall I don’t really remember :eh:

Also when I was dreaming about lucid dreams I seem to remember making something on the spot. I was thinking about lucid dreams before I went to sleep. I woke up sometime in this dream but I am still working on DR so did I have a LD or what?

hi Dargon!! Welcome to the LD4ALL forum :happy:

Ok…ppl do RC(reality checks) in dreams to MAke SURE they really R dreaing. SOme of the things ppl do are: sticking their fingers through the wall, mirror, etc, flying, and basically try and do things taht IRL(in real life) would Not be possible! Lol

Yes of course u can!..especially in a LD. YOU and only u can control everythying in it too and make ANyTHing happen! :smile:

Yes it is. It means that u really want one of your own and that u will; have one soon probably :smile: Talking about dreams in your dream is a sign that u r slowly realizing taht u r dreaming :wink:

May i suggest something taht helps with this? WBTB is a GrEaT method 4 dr(well 4 ME it is…). What u do is go to sleep early. Wake up at around 4am. Wake yourself up as much as u can;read magazine, wash face with cold water, read this forul etc…stay up 4 half an hour;if this is your 1st time doing this stay up 4 15mins, then as u get more used to this method, stay up longer. Go back to sleep. You will either become lucid in your dream and/Or recall your dream a loT better than usual :smile:

Well in a lucid dream u know 100% that u r DREAming. So if u knew this in your dream…then u DID have a LD. U have to think about this and recall if u KneW u were dreaming.

I hope i have helped and answered your questions well :slight_smile: I hope u have a great time in this forum and find lots of great and interesting info. I wish u GreAT luck on having a LD(if u havent already had 1…) and on your dreaming journey :wiske: :wink:

hmm i dont seem to remember to make choices in dreams. I just seem to go with the flow. Will I see more of some choices once I start to remember my dreams more fully?

your mind is very illogical while you are dreaming. you usually don’t think much or very clearly in a dream. well, that’s me. perhaps Kat does think clearly in dreams. if so I am envious. going with the flow is my norm in dreams. I never ever think. if you become lucid, remember not to let your mind wander or thats it for your lucidity. concentration concentration.
oh yes if you do reality checks enough in real life sooner or later the habit will appear in dreams, and you will realize you are dreaming. you must do reality checks every single hour/half hour for this to work within a shorter time period.

i see… I am having a lot of probs with DR lately. I tried what Kat suggested and I just fell asleep and remembered a tiny part of my dream (like 2 seconds of it). The day before I remembered 2-3 tiny parts.

I have a question about when you’re going to sleep to keep repeating “I will remember my dreams 100% in the morning”. Do you keep repeating this until I fall asleep? I’m having lots of problems with falling asleep because I usually have to let my mind wander. Do I just say that phrase once or repeat it until I fall asleep?

it is doubtless that Kat has answered this question multiple times.

You repeat it for at least a few min, up to 10 min if you are actually so dedicated, while you are like close to sleep (sleepy, groggy, or laying down with eyes closed for a min before starting ) and then if you are still awake try to fall asleep with your mind blank. if you do let your mind wander, it is preferable that you wander about lucid dreaming. for me dream recall is really hard too. if you keep at it and try to remember your dreams in the morning for a while, your subconscious will eventually pick this up and divulge more information about your dreams. good luck!

top work good answers but i do have a question, Dragon do you have a dream diary?

And when u awake lay still that works like a charmer lol.

Dont give up, it takes practice but you will get there and soon your dreams will be as easy to recall as your name… well maybe :content:
Peace

Richard

hehe richard thanks for reminding me of the basics… he he he…

A very inportant point is also that you dont just repeat to yourself “i will remember my dreams”, you also need to have a clear intention to do it. You realy have to mean it and get it into your head (like you would for example when you dont want to forget to get milk at the shop). Mindlessly repeating that you will remember dreams for 10 minutes and not realy thinking about what it realy means doesnt help a lot.

Hey again Dargon

I havent been here 4 about a week and obviously havent been able 2 get to a Pc :neutral:

I agree with what most ppl said in here and i am sorry 4 not replying to your questions :confused: And yes laying down in bed after u have woken up doEs help u recall your dreams a bit more like timeless_soul said.

Once again i am sorry and i wish u good luck in whatever u r having problems with