Please I Need Some Help!!!!

ok i tried the WILD method like right when i went to sleep around 12 last night, i just started counting from 1 to 100 and starting over again, i got the weird images in my eyes and theni sorta started to come out of my body, but then my heart started beating very rapidly and it woke me up, i kept this up until about 3 then just decided to go to sleep, and then i couldnt sleep, i just couldnt, so i got up and ate some ice cream (bluebell mmmmmmm) then i finally got to sleep, well i then woke up around 7 and was still tired so i tried to do WILD and go back to sleep, but i couldnt sleep, all i got to was the images like you press your finger on your eyelid,if anyone out there can pleeeeeaaaseeeee help me i want to LD so baddddddd by the way this forum RULES!!! keep up the good work
kdwolf

If you have any questions about WILD, please post it in the “big WILD topic”, you can find it here => ld4all.vervex.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=311

We do this because it is much better to collect all the questions about one topic in one thread… if you want to know why go to the “Note To Everyone On This Forum”-thread => ld4all.vervex.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=406

I cannot move your post to the main thread so I suggest you do a simple copy and paste of this post in a reply in the “big WILD topic”.