Amazing things...

what are some really cool things any of you have done in a LD? like magic or wizardry, or making things appear, im really interested in knowing what some possibilites are.
kdwolf77

whatever the mind can imagine can be implicated in lucid dreams. So if you can imagine what you want in a lucid dream, then it will most likely occur. And if no one has had a particular “special” event or object in a lucid dream, there’s always a first time for everything. Who knows, maybe you’ll dream about something everyone else hasn’t…

Well i havent had a LD b4 but when i do have one(hopefully that will be soon :neutral: ) i would LOVE to:
-FLY(i live close to a BIg bridge…i would love to fly all the way up there to see how every thing looks from there at night!)

• turn into a Cat(i have a thing 4 kats…can u tell :content: )
  • go to the beach and be able to Breath underwater
  • Telaport(from my house to lets say one of my friends house)
  • turn my brother into an ant :cheesy:
    Thats about all i think ^_~

i have the amazing ability to make any woman i encounter want to have sex with me when i LD, and… when you think about it… isn’t that the only super power you really need? :cheesy:

a current project of mine is to meet my spirit guide though, i’m just waiting for my next LD to occur and hope i’m not too distracted by the ladies

I haven’t done this yet, but I would like to…

Access a menu or some type of graphical interface which I can try to control aspects of my dream/mind with. For example try to access memories from when I was really younge and try to “save” something into a “file” which I can access durring the next lucid dream… i.e…my goals for the lucid dream or thing I want to try. I think one amazing thing to do would be to play the matrix in my dream…like…live it as neo or someone. :wink: peace

I started using a menu-like existance in my dreams a few years back, it’s a good way to keep things in order.

Good ideas, those are fun to do.Especially breathing underwater,pretty cool stuff. I think next time i Ld, im just going fight with random people, and see what happens.

• flying
  • breathing glass
  • fighting a giant by levitating enormous rocks
  • dying
  • morphing my body in all kind of ways

It’s also fun to change into different animals & stuff.
I was a dolphin one time and it felt really cool because i didn’t have any arms (obviously).

Turning into different super-heroes and villians is always a good idea,I have done superman,spiderman,greengoblin and I have been the ocean,All good things to try.