I've come to ask a favour!

Alright everybody, here’s the scoop, I’m thinking of putting together a “Top 50 Greatest Moments of the #Ld4all Chatroom!” And I NEED YOUR HELP!

YES! YOU!

So, listen very carefully…read…whatever. I NEED your chat logs, yes, I do, I need them, I have one VERY LARGE 6MB + log file but it has some holes which need filling…otherwise practically all the 50 moments would include me in some way…

So, IF YOU HAVE LOGS!!! Copy-Paste a few moments which YOU think deserve a place in the Top 50, and mail them to me, Verek, at verekjj@hotmail.com.

If you contribute, you will be in the credits, and an honourary nickname shalt be bestowed upon thou in yon credits.

Capisce?
Good.

Now…SEND AWAY!

I didn’t know there was any activity at the chatroom. I have been there a few times but it has always been empty.

At times it’s empty, and at times there’s a lot of activity in there…

Hi Stuff…
Hi Ness…

Yes sometimes there is lots of activity in the chatroom…and fun to lol!

Greetings towards the master of cash from the land of cash…Mr Stuffness
himself…

:smile: Jeff

Djem: the reason why it was probably empty was because u went during the day…when everyone is out or at school. So if u want to go to the chat room and have fun convos…try going in the evening. if u r lucky …there will be over 12 ppl in there!. it gets crazy …but fun !! so try it ! :slight_smile:

Well, I’ve got 6 MB of logs from the chatroom, which for those of you who don’t know your bytes, equals about 40% of my time each day for the last 8 months. Yes, that’s very sad. :smile:

Anyway, it compresses into a 3.5 MB zip file, which is still far beyond what I’d let myself try to email while sober.

I’m wondering what you’d consider to be worth of a Top 50 moment.