Lucid Dragon part II

Time for a new topic guys, the other one is getting to big :smile:
This is Lucid Dragon part II. Part I can be found here:
ld4all.vervex.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=185

nb: the topic title doesn’t cover really all that is discussed here, but it is a cool name and everybody recognizes it.

When this topic becomes too big (+50 posts) we will continue with part III

last post in part I from jack:

Ok,thank you for bringing acryla…something up.I forgot its name but im happy i wasnt only one watching these news.
But still-Cloud brought few articles about benefits and damages,everyones reading something else,i find it a total mess.Reading replies i guess its really hard to find middle point and definately say if there is something wrong with weed.

Maybe there is ,maybe there isnt.I still believe for the second,maybe because i consider it fun.And when i consider it fun i dont really care what it does.Same thing with my favourite activities on the beach(gods thx for summer)-i know one can get cancer off it,but hell,life would be damn boring with only healthy stuff around.

We all gonna die,like someone said before -if theres nothing no biggie,nothing will not hurt…and i believe theres an everlasting OBE waiting.In both cases…life is for fun!

I have to agree with you there.

Since when was drinking beer an illegal activity??? I wonder where you live if alcohol is illegal there…

Hi

I think i agree to Tomas.Drugs or technical help may be good to give you something to start with,and i don´t see this as givin in.
Any way that brings you to your goal is a good one,as long as the way doesn´t stand in contrast to your personal beliefs.I don´t believe drugs are always bad,so if drugs are able to make my chance of LDing more likely they are a good way.But if you believe that drugs in general are bad,then it´s really a bit like givin in.
I wouldn´t use drugs as the only technique,though,because when you do this you will get dependend.I want drugs to help me to get LDs without drugs.

Traumgänger

Well, I don’t know about a ‘best’ way, but perhaps you want to think of it like this, you can walk to New York or you can fly.
Alan Watts

LOL! I love that quote.

I don’t know who said this, but…

“There are two ways to reach the top of an oak tree. You can climb it, or you can sit on an acorn and wait.”