I need some help

Hi. Im 16 years old and i’m really interested in lucid dreaming. I have one question :smile: is it imposible to use self hypnosis for having lucid dreams.

No.

Sure it’s possible. I’ve seen programs sold online designed specifically for that purpose. I wouldn’t necessarily recommend buying one of these programs… but you should definitely give hypnosis a try. What could it possibly hurt?

It worked very, very well for me when I was doing it. I used an audio recording that I played over and over during the first 6 hours of the night (while I slept, because I didn’t have time to do it during the day). I then woke up, shut everything down, and went back to sleep and often had a lucid dream. The only problem I encountered was feeling tired after a month or so of doing it every night.

I just did a standard script of the “you will notice that you are dreaming” variety, but something that seems interesting to try is to hypnotize yourself to dream about a certain object (a magic red button) that automatically makes you lucid when you see/touch it. The original write up for that is at
geocities.com/dibragerowtcom/dreams.htm