Anyone dreamt of this forum?

A couple of days ago, I recalled dreaming about this forum :grin: Yep, that’s true, I had a vague remebering of navigating on this forum in dreams. I remember locked and out-of-tread topics popping up everywhere :alien: But I didn’t get lucid of it. Anyone else dreamt of the forum? (I already know that you do DreamAddict and Brainhacker)

I had several dreams about this forum, most at a semi-abstract level. The dreams were repetitive and occurred in the first two or three REM periods of my sleep, so it seems it was mostly plain information processing. :smile:

Well, I did spend some time here… :wink:

Lol, yeah I’ve done that too, I think I was actually talking to members of the forum aswell, unfountunetly I didn’t become lucid :sad: .

I had a dream about a month ago where I was travelling on a coach with quite a few members of the forum. We were discussing lucid dreaming and the experiments, just as if we were on the forum. :content:

yep, i’ve dreamt of the forum too (who’d guess? :wink:)

of course everything goes wrong then and buttons don’t work etc and i’m not smart enough to realize i’m dreaming :wink:

but maybe i should place a reality check banner or something on the forum so when you ppl dream of it you can use it as a RC :happy:

I dreamt of it once… I even read posts and replied to some, without noticing anything strange.

That sounds like a good idea :smile:

I haad a dream about this forum too!!! :grin: non lucid though (unfortunetely :tongue: ) but actually I dreamed that I was floating around on the computer while watching my MOM go on the forum. I waaay should of realised I was dreaming from that but sadly … :sad:

Not yet…

I haven’t dreamed of this particular forum, but I have others that I’m a member of. Unfortunately, I didn’t become lucid in them either, even after doing the clock reality check during one dream (8:34 the first time and 4:38 the second LOL) As usual I just thought to myself, “Now that’s weird.” and kept right on posting LOL.

And, yes the RC banner sounds like a great idea to me, PasQuale. :smile: I went as far as to change my screen saver to read “You’re dreaming… NOW BECOME LUCID!!!” It scrolls away all night long. I’ve tried to get in the habit of, every time I look at it, to do a RC. Sound like a good idea?

So what, we can’t reply. :neutral: … Just kidding … I think.

I recently had a dream about this forum. I was at the index and was watching pasQuale change and alter the forum as I was viewing it. It was neat, but I didn’t become lucid. I seen her add a new forum called “Lucidity Intro” and I thought that was a good idea. A special place for beginners to ask questions. She added another forum too, but I couldn’t remember the name. :smile:

good one! :smile: :cool_laugh:

sure you can’t remember the other one? :wink:

Wow, thanks Q.

:confused: Am I dreaming?

YES YOU ARE!!! :cool_laugh:

Just kidding, wanted to make you raise an eyebrow for a sec, and do a RC.

lol, I dreamed about it the last night.I was at my school, reading the forum, and some friend of mine wanted to know what I were doing.I don´t felt very comfortable talking about LDs in my school, but anyway.
At some point I read a number, and I wanted to see how it looks like on my alarm-clock (weird).So I set my alarm-clock for this number (something like 11000) ,and a few seconds after that it started ringing.
I hit the “off” button, and my friend says something to me like:
“You don´t think you have just awoken from a dream, do you?!”
Me:
“No, no need to worry, I now this is all reality”

If I only wouldn´t so sure about myself…
In the same night I had a dream about my brother telling me that there is something special that makes it possible for us to be in the same “illusion”
And I still didn´t get it g

Traumgänger

:gni:

Those prelucid dreams make me mad too. It’s like the dream environment is lucid, but the dreamer still sleeps. Still they are positive signs that lucidity is near (in my experience).

I dreamt about this forum just last night. I was fleeing from some enemy, and hiding out in one of the upper floors of a very tall building (100 floors or so), and I knew that I would be found out because there was something that looked exactly like the Who’s Online section at the bottom of the main forum page, and I was listed there for that floor. :stuck_out_tongue: