What the hell was this?

Can anyone explain what this was? This was a few years back, must have been one of my first experiences, but never had it again. I was on the verge of sleep, and suddenly realized I was now dreaming or whatever.

I had had a lucid dream before and loved it, so I tried to leave my body as I had done before. my legs seemed to lift off the bed but I was sort of stuck at chest level, If I concentrated very hard I could move a little further up, but not seperate totally.

Then the weird thing is a was aware of these little lights circling me, they were warm, and I knew that if I could aborb them I would be able to project. I could attract them by intense willpower, and when they entered my body I could feel the warmth and I could rise a little more, however, it was very difficult to keep them coming. Eventually I absorbed enough to leave my body, and I virtually flipped up out of bed, like an elastic band. I looked around a bit and saw my body I think, but I was mentally exhausted after willing these orbs into me and couldn’t maintain the projection. I woke up after a few seconds.

I have never had anything like this since, and have never read about circling energy orbs or whatever they are. Anyone had a similar experience?

Sounds like your average OBE , except that this is more evidence towards OBE s not being any entity seperate from you physical body moving that location, because this experience of “moving warm lights” seems to be a little more personal than publicly well known about OBE s.

It’s never happened to me, but here’s a link for you. He describes it as a ring, but maybe it’s similar.
robertpeterson.org/chap03.html

I also know that Carlos Castaneda describes seeing energy in his book, The Art of Dreaming. Again, it isn’t exactly the same, but it sounds similar.

Of course some space explorers report becoming violently ill when they first experience weightlessness, while others don’t… I knew it was all a hoax! :roll:

Just don’t make up your mind yet.