Hi all - problems with remembering what to do when lucid

First of all a bit about myself: I am a 20-year-old male from England and I’ve been into Lucid Dreaming for 3 to 4 years. However, I only recently had my first LD. But since then I’ve been able to have them continually.
The method that works for me is one that isn’t entirely under my control, but happens often enough to have about 2 LDs per week (actually alot more than 2 but on to than in a while). Basically I need to be woken up during a dream.
My sleeping pattern and two younger siblings ensures that this will happen fairly often :content:
Anyway, if it was a dream I remember (dream diary helps here) and it was a good dream, I usually want to go back to the same dream. 9 times out of 10 this will happen, and I will be lucid.
Everytime this has happened, it’s happened like 5 times in a night, and I’ll be lucid in 90% of the dreams I’ll have that night/day.
Anyway, on to the problem I’ve been having.
Every time I read the forum, or a site on LDs, I’ll see something I think I’d like to try in one of my own LDs, for example I read somewhere about turning it into Astral Projection. So I really wanted to try that.
The problem is I can never remember to do it. Actually there was one time I remembered to do it, but awoke before I got a chance due to another problem I’ve been having…
For some reason I always remember to try to get laid in my LDs =P But I always wake up right before we get down to it. This is really frustrating because a: I wake up and lose the LD, and b: I don’t get a piece.

Another thing I should mention is that repeating suggestions before I fall asleep doesn’t really work for me as it can take a very long time for me to fall asleep =/

Anyways I appreciate any suggestions and advice, and sorry if that was a bit long hehe

Thanks, Matt

To remember better what you intend to do, you can make it part of any reality checks you do during the day… What time is it? 11:58. What do I want to do? Fly. What time is it? 11:58. What do I want to do? Fly. What time is it? 11:58? Grrrr… etc.

And only focus on one thing at a time…

Oh, and hi too.

Try Lucid Living (LL) : Imaging youself becoming lucid and doing whatever you want to do in your next lucid dream every time you do a reality check. It helps :grin:

Try singing the song you know or doing some simple maths.That should unlock “memory” part of your brain.And rest should slowly come to you.
You have really good amount of lds and my congratullation,but from what you wrote i see they not stable enough.Before you start “doing” things work on stability a bit.Hehe and i must say that:stay away from sex if u wanna accomplish that.Otherwise youll end up frustrated.Things like sex,creating things,shape changing…so on are said to be ruining stabiliness of lds-too much emotions involved.
Instead try just floating a bit…walking around…knowing your enviroment…watch the details…just do things carefully.In time youll get better to try harder stuff.
Good luck:)