My queries

Please dont get up me because you have answered these questions before as this forum is for peeps with questions.

Well… I have been remembering atleast 1 or 2 dreams a night for 1-2 months now. I have stopped keeping a dream journal… as i dont see the need to keep one if i can remember my dreams. I usually try 2 different tecniques b4 i sleep the first one… is one described on this site… i say to myself “i am going to dream, i am dreaming, i am aware of my dream” when i do this one i fall asleep without seeing any of that immagery in my eyes or anything. Or my other one is to listen to a lucid dreaming cassette tape that i bought with a book, designed to induce ludid dreams. Now… i can remember my dreams as i have said but i cant seem to become lucid… when i am dreaming i never realise i am dreaming and therefore cant perform any reality checks… and my dreams just go on as normal.

The closest i believe i have come is… While dreaming… i think i did a RC… i looked at my digital clock… and it had wierd symbols on it… as soon as that happened… i fell down a spirralling tunnel and had a false awakening into another dream… looked at my clock again… it had wierd symbols… fell down this tunnel… had another FA.

This was probably a few weeks ago now… and i havnt come that close since… Is there any techniques i should try… Can doing like 10 RC’s per day increase the chance that u will do one in ur dream… Maybe that would help out?

“Please dont get up me because you have answered these questions before as this forum is for peeps with questions.”

heh,we are far from that mate:)But im sure you`ll find answer and more in “big Reality Check topic”
good luck:)