Reading Thoughts Or Psychic Movement

Alright, i might have some type of power of seeing the future, trust me its not strong at all. Actually, i haven’t felt it or seen anything recently or for a little bit, but when i do the only sense that comes over me, that is that i already felt this situation before and felt like it already happen or i already of done it. Thats what i mean by my power. I am sure many might feel the same, but i can see the situtaion is going to end up sometimes and i will kid around and just say my result, but the scary thing is that result comes one too many times and actually ends the way i said it was going to end. I am sure everybody has felt that before too. Thats all little stuff and i am sure everyone can do this to, but its like a lucid dream, you have to remember everything in perfect detail. Now here comes the psychic(i dont think thats spelled right) stuff, and it very easy to do. This is what i have notice latley, i havent tried just to test it, i have caught the situation one to many times. You proabally know by now from old posts, that i smoke and when i smoke i have the bong in my hand. The next thing i need is the lighter, not once i never ask for one. This is all i do, i stick my hand out and next thing you know it their is a lighter in my hand. Sounds very stupid and simple, but thats my point. People can learn from this easily i thought and explain the whole though process how it lead to being psychic or more connections without even speaking. I did it again but not a lighter, i just put my hand out , i know what i wanted and the pesron next to it gave it to me, without asking for it or giving any sign of what i really wanted. So i look over and stick my hand out, next thing you know it the Orange juice was in my hand. sOUNDS VERY STUPID, TRUST ME IT IS, THATS Y ITS SO EASY. mY WHOLE POINT OF WRITING THIS IS …ITS JUST THE START MAYBE I CAN GO FURTHER.

A few weeks ago, I was writing out a spell in my BOS, and it was one that opens psychic gates. Well while I was writing it, I was visualising myself doing the ritual, in full detaile. Well, I think that did something because after that, I kept knowing what people were gonna say, what was gonna happen, who was gonna walk around the corner…
it was really weird. But i think it wore off after a week or so, because it doesnt happen any more.

What kinda of spell did you chant? Thats is proabally the weridest thing ever, and drugs had no part,Right? Were you scared? I was trying to start from the basics, but its sounds like its bull. I think if you and a group of friends thats your really good friends with can talk without even moving your lips.(done it once at the time it was really weird) I think you talk to your friends so much, they already know what your going to say to them, but you always contain new shit to say otherwise its old. I have tried to expand, but i have no details to go further with.(im stuck i dont know what 2 do next)

Yeah, I get that feeling too, Hubbs, its dejav vu. Isn’t it? And from what I know, its from precognitive dreams, ones that you obviously don’t remember very well. As for your next bit, well my explanation is the power of belief, if you belief something enough it happens, and you can’t be like really trying to make it happen either which it sounds like you weren’t, but I guess theres more to it when theres other people invovled aswell. Or it could just be a lucky coincidence?

So what gives us dejav vu? What makes us feel like the situation happened before???,b/c it did…Or ?

There are multiple theories on the causes of / explanations of deja vu. The one I like the best is that it is a product of your brain processing the same thing twice. Based on your own understanding of the brain, I will allow you to derive conclusions on what this would mean for how it relates to deja vu. I have only heard this via word of mouth, so I have to specific resources, sorry.

Some people believe that sometimes when we dreams, we travel to other planes.
Things that happen in the present had already occured in the other planes. Maybe your soul make it a point to travel to these planes everytime you sleep. Thus giving you the dejav vu felling. :eh: :eh: :shy: :cool_laugh:

Pls pardon my english. :eek: :eek: :eek:

[color=indigo]
I used to get that a lot when I was on the weed. It’s just a ‘thing’. The people you are smoking with all know the ‘ritual’ of smoking, passing the lighter is part of that familiar ritual.
I would think it extremely weird if you had to actually ask for it to be handed to you!

:eh:
I do not doubt you have ‘psychic abilities’ though, I personally think everyone has them … just some people have tuned into them and can use them whether they are aware of it or not.

[/color]

I had a very vivd deja vu experience recently. I was sitting down to dinner and my sister said something. I had deja vu and had the feeling “I know what is going to happen” a little more than “this has happened before”. I made predictions to myself and was right for about 6 seconds then the scenario changed a little from what I expected. I am pretty sure it has happened before, but I could just as easily be convinced that I dreamt it.

I was researching deja vu a few months ago. One of the most convincing explanations with the most proof I have come across was that your brain (the hippocampus in particular) will sometimes cease to process information. The hippocampus is believed to be very important to memory functions. What happens (according to what I’ve read) is that you will be going about your daily functions and your brain will “lapse” and not receive information. Thus, you are making no memories of what is happening to you at that instant. Seconds later, your brain “turns on” and begins to receive all the information you’ve just witnessed at once, causing you to feel like everything you’re seeing is a distant memory (which it would be, in theory). This is very condensed, but I’ll look for the site later and try to post it here if anyone is interested in reading it.

I am very interested in that, it is close to what I have heard about “proccessing it twice”.

On thoughts that predict the future, i get them. And im sure a lot of people do to. I have tried to further my knowledge about it by observing how and when it happens.

These thoughts occur and will come true very soon, like a few seconds or so after i have the thought. THey aren’t long-term predictions.

Anyway, I have a lot of thoughts during the day. And not all predict the futre. I have found that the thoughts that are purely random are these physic though i get. Ones that just pop into your head. Sometimes they are clogged up in between other thoughs and are harder to recognize. But when they are purely random thoughts 99% of the time they come true.

It is important that i distinguish that they are random. The thoughts cant be speculation of events that have happened or may happened.

THe actual thoughs come as a recording of the future event. THey aren’t visions rather, understandings.

Can’t realy explain that well. U would need to experience it to understand it. :wink:

Sometimes my older brother forces me to play football, and I’m in goal, as that is my well known position by everyone :cool:

When playing football, every so often I experience a ‘true insight’ feeling. I stick my hand out automatically before the ball is kicked, and that is exactly where the ball goes. This isn’t by chance, as I go through phases of this, usually lasting about a minute or more and working for every shot.

Comes in handy sometimes :smile:

-LAJ

<-----Hubbs

It wasnt just a lighter, and the funny thing is the kid that gave me the orange juice doesnt smoke either. So he really inst part of any rituals. I thought of what you said REALITYFAILURE, thats why i made the post. Thats why it seemed a little odd…

Has anybody have a conversation with their good friend, without even talking?

No but when I was a kid (6-7 years old) I had one friend who I would look at now and then, and we would look at each other simultaneously, knowing what the other was thinking. This really isn’t an anomaly, however, I think there are ways to explain it. But, I have played rock-paper-scissors before and been on streaks for 5+ games where both sides get the same thing (rock-rock, scissors-scissors, paper-paper) each game. That is more of an anomaly.

I was messed up and so was my friend. We would say words like -------that------- ----- ---- great ---- and— umm— cool----- though------- ----- ------. We sound like we were mumbling when said those words too. But i felt so impowered and the word were flowing every where. I looked at my sober friends and they look scared sh*tless. Because me and my other friend understood exactly what we where saying or trying to say to each other it was a really cool experince that i havent done ever since. All the ------- is what we were speaking through are heads. (call me crazy)

I have just thought of this… you know how someone tells something secret(me!) that no one wants to. Im sure you do, well i am sure people have the sensation to tell others too!(non-loyal people) Well i consider myself not very loyal, but the twist is i never tell anyone’s secret. I just say to my friend’s guess what happen to so and so, then the scary thing is, they answer what i wasn’t going to reveal. When they mention it, i try not to laugh ,but its coiencidence or just at of the blue that they made their 1st guess and got it right.(i wasn’t going tell either) This is weird to me b/c it happens alot(i do it for re-insurance, that its weird that it works) for different people and dieffrent cases. You might think i lead to the point of the conversation, but i don’t, my first question is “Guess what happen to so and so?” So i ask myself again am I loyal or just un-lucky?

Well… I don’t think it is loyal of you to go around saying “guess what happened to so and so…” :content: . My guess is you are giving them non verbal hints along with a combination of different expected situations (for example, there is no reason to say to your friend, “guess what happened” if you haven’t heard anything).

I was just using guess what happen to so and so for example, some cases i don’t narrow the subject down. I just ask, and then they tell, then i am suprised.