Hey...new guy here but long time....

:grrr: Hello!

I just registered and i have been really into lucid dreams and OOBE since i was about 14 now i’m 16 and still very much into it.

I’m really extremely overly frustrated! 3 months today i re-started to try to lucid dream…during my 2 years between 14-16 i was trying to but not very hard…however these last 3 months i have been trying and trying and it’s been so frustrating because i cannot get a lucid dream!

I’ve had 2 before one was 2 months ago and the other was during my math class last year…and ever since those i haven’t had 1 not even 1…i can’t remember my dreams at all.

The only thing i remember is that for 1 month now i have been having the exact and i mean exact same dream. It’s like this:
I’m in a bottle of coke and someone walks by and tips it over…the bottle falls to it’s side and i go to opening but i can’t get through…then i hear a rumbling and i turn to see a car coming right towards me. It crushes the bottle and i wake up feeling sick and cold.
It’s the same thing every night for a month now and it is really bothering me…i want to know how come i can’t get out of the bottle…it’s big enough but it’s like an invisible wall there that won’t let me escape.

If anyone has a suggestion as to what my brain is telling me if anything then please help me…and if you have any other tips that work for you post them and they will hopefully help me.

Thanks!

Your Pal,
Ancient_Dreamer