My dreams are getting blurry

Im a beginer for lucid dreaming.When ever I dream its to blurry to make my body say im dreaming.What should i do?

Well, just keep writing your dreams down in a dream journal. Even if you only remember something you saw, smelled or heard write it down. I find this helps me dream in more detail and remember them better.

thnx.guess i have a long way to go.I only started 3 days ago.How long does it take?

Progression varies from person to person. Everyone has different techniques for becoming lucid that work the best for them. I haven’t really honed my skills yet. I’ve only had four or five lucid dreams in the year that I’ve been trying.

The best place to start is to start writing your dreams down every morning after you wake up. Even if all you can recall is that you had a dream about your dog then just write that down. I really think this helps you remember your dreams better and when I am faithfully writing them down I tend to recall more dreams per night and they are usually clearer.

You may want to check out some books on the subject. Stephen LaBerge’s, Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming is a good one and if you can’t find it in a library near you, it can be found on Amazon.com for pretty cheap. Thats where I got my copy. I think this book has some really good excercises for learning to recognize your dreams. LaBerge has been studying dreams at Stanford for a while and has compiled a good amount of information.