More mind full of........(dreams)

Dreams are apparations of personal comfort, fantasy, and bring vivid thoughts toward the human brain. Some dreams bring questions towards yourself, and how it affects you. Dreams can change people and how they act and who they are because they find lost feelings. Dreams make you happy & positive from Start to FinisH, like a thrilling ride one can only feel. And some have the power to bring it higher, or to their own level.

Nightmares, rarely show unless your not as dense as a troubled person. Negative thoughts and feelings that surge through your dreams can be an awaken of what you don’t want or what you regret. Nightmares aren’t as frequent as dreams unless you like(or love) the sensation of the bad side.(of life) I like nightmares, not for the sensation of feeling the bad side, but just being scared or suprised b/c its not real.(you dont think that though) Normally i’m the victim in nightmares, but I think once in awhile you need to be scared just to have that feeling inside. So you atleast know how it feels.

This is more bs i like to write b/f i dream, read if you want, its not going make you smarter,hahahaha seeya!

Bleh… should have put the warning first … :content:

Sorry, its my thing, and its my release!

Just for a refrence(for me), does my crapy b/s post bore you? Its just more useless nonsense, but took me time to think of… Give me feed back, even negative remarks, i just need someone’s opinon. When i type these long useless words, i go back and read and change it and try to create a song, belive it or not. But reading this just shows a more abstract view of what or how it can turn into a song! Thats y i want to know your opinon, after that i know when to stop.(or keep going) I know this is a dreaming post too, thats y its under the lounge, but this is what i write before i go to sleep and brings me good dreams(sometimes) soooo… thats y i gave my time to use this section. I am actually trying to create a new Subject, but i figure to go back old post and uplift old thoughts.

:eh:

:eek:

Give me some slack, i was in class, when i typed this!

heres what i gotta say…

Tough Crowd!