epic adventures

one of the main things i give thought to of what to do in a ld is having adventures of epic proportions. i mainly give thought to adventures like dungeons and dragons or lord of the rings. since in that game you create your own adventures i would already have a great assortment of ideas, plus the game provides so much variety as to monsters, magic items and so forth. but whatever may float your boat. maybe something like a arnold schwarzengger movie thing or such. one thing that also crossed my mind was if i were to get to the point to have a nice adventure as mentioned is that i wouldn’t use my ultimate power to just kill everything in sight by thinking about it. im gonna hack and slash my way through.
has anyone had any kind of ld experience beyond toying with this and thAT, trying one thing then another.

I think most of us would like to persue a fantasy in depth like you are describing.

Personally I want to be able to achieve a stable lucid dream state that I know I can extend for upto half n hour at least. When I can do this, choosing and following a particular fantasy will be possible and fulfilling.

I think its cool that there are so many “new” lucid dreamers who are young just starting to explore whats possible. When they are older they’ll have alot of knowledge and experience to pass on for other to be able to experience their fantasies.

yeah, that’s one of the reasons i want to have LDs… apart from the obvious male instinct of ‘absurd amounts of sex’ of course :shy: but i mean like a fantasy world like that would be great, i mean goin down into dungeons that you create in your head, maybe with some dream characters as companions… wowzeroo!