LD's in 20,30,40 years

I was thinking, from the time people start trying to lucid dream to about 2 years the frequency you have them is several a week. What if you keep up your habits for…lets say 30 years? Ill be 44. Youll be able to have one a night, if not 2 or 3. Steven LaBerge increased his LD frequency to 4 a night in a couple years. Just imagine how good at LD’s youll be in 30 years.

I can only imagine! :grin: I am very optimistic, though :smile: As for LaBerge, I know he had some equipment like the NovaDreamer to help him out, but most of it probably came from practice.

I’ve been a natural LD’er for as long as I can remember, but my LD frequency didn’t really increase until I started focusing on it and keeping a record of LD’s back in February of this year. Who knows what will happen in another few years?

How often do you LD? I just started a couple weeks ago, when do you think ill have them at a good rate?

I’ve kept a record since January 27, 2002. In the 225 days since, my cumulative average Class 10 (fully lucid) LD’s: 3.39 per week. In the last 50 days, it is 4.06 per week. You can see from those averages a bit of an upward trend. It’s easier to see by month…

Feb: 12
Mar: 12
Apr: 09
May: 18
Jun: 16
Jul: 16
Aug: 21

You’ll notice they don’t always increase each month, but it’s an on-going trend.

I had an advantage, of course, since I was familiar with LD’s for many years. As for your own progress, it’s hard to say since it varies from person to person. Some people have tried for a month without any success, while others got their first LD in a few weeks. I’d ask some people who went into the LD’ing with no previous experience and see how quickly their frequency increased.

“I was thinking, from the time people start trying to lucid dream to about 2 years the frequency you have them is several a week. What if you keep up your habits for…lets say 30 years? Ill be 44. Youll be able to have one a night, if not 2 or 3”

Unfortunately it does not work this way:(I wish it was tho.All hope in new high tech devices:)

I had my first LD ever on the 23. january 2002.

Here’s my count:

Jan: 1
Feb: 0
Mar: 1
Apr: 2
May: 3
Jun: 1
Jul: 6
Aug: 7

This month 3 so far.

:smile:

Looks like you started doing something right in July.