Hello again - it's been a while...need help w/ dream recall

Hi, I posted on this forum occasionally about half a year ago, but then there were problems with the server or something, and I just never came back due to my life becoming insanely busy…it’s good to see it’s still here. My old username was LordofChao5 or something similar

Anyways, also due to insane last-year-of-high-school tasks, I haven’t been keeping my dream journal very consistently…there’s a lot of times where I wake up in the morning and am just too tired and/or lazy to write things down. Do you people have any kind of motivational techniques to make yourselves write down your dreams in the morning? I’ve thought of taping a sign to my door or something…like “Hey Moron, have you written down your dreams yet? Don’t go out this door until you have!” or something like that…my dream recall used to be almost perfect, at least one dream a night, but now it’s slipped to every other night or less…

Thanks, it’s good to be back in tel’aron’rhiod…the world of dreams…reality has been increasingly depressing and messed up for me lately so it’s good to have something to escape to besides books…

Get yourself small voice recorder so u can record your dreams even while driving to work or eating or shaving.Then in your spare time u write it down.
Its handy also when u wake up in the middle of the night.
Good luck:)

hmm, a little voice recorder…it seems so obvious, but I have never thought of that. I’ll pick a cheap one up next time I’m at WalMart. Thanks

My motivation is that I write down only my LD’s. They are always kind of interesting to me, so I want to remember them later. The only ones I don’t write down are the ones where I become lucid and immediately wake up. I’m too lazy to write those down.