Odd Dreamsigns ?!?

One reason I lost a bit of my interest in trying to get lucid dreams was that when my dream recall got better I remembered these damn bizarre dreams.

Now I got interested again, mostly because of Chosenones lucid dream. I got more motivated and started paying attention to my dreams more, immediately my dream recall got better. I dont think I can remember the complete dreams, but I remember parts from many of them atleast.

two nights ago I was at some place with my friend. The odd part that came was somehow my shirt lighted on fire, it was burning but it wasnt hurting me and I wasnt scared. The whole shirt was burning, but it ended up burning a hole into my shirt only onto the left side of my chest. My friend who was with me didnt find it to be weird and just observed, and so did I…

Last night in my dream I was carrying a light bulb in my pocket, I dont know why I couldnt take it out? later in that dream it broke. and I still couldnt take the pieces of glass out even though they were hurting me, but was supposed to find some place where I could put them?

both of these were very odd? mostly I wonder about the burning shirt and why it only burnt a hole onto the left side of my chest?
I have now started noticing that I have plenty of dream signs, none of them are the same, but they all have one thing in common, they are all odd!?
Please share your dreamsigns, and odd dreamsigns? and if anyone has any idea in explaining the ones I had I would be more than delighted to hear any theory…

My dreamsigns include large bodies of water and my car. I don’t exactly do RC every time I see these because it becomes frustrating, and most of the time I’m in a hurry to get somewhere. Lately my dreams have become very realistic and I get very involved in the plot so I don’t have time to do a RC.

When you caught fire did you see yourself or was it a first person view? I’m beginnnig to notice that in realistic dreams I take first person, but in odd ones I see myself.

Its very odd, cos I think I saw myself from outside when I had the hole in my shirt. or atleast I saw it from different point of view than looking down at my chest… I think it probably changed when the shirt was burning, or right after it stopped burning…

What environment was this at? Construction site, woods, or something else?

it was just some building. I think there was food in that place on a table earlier, before the fire happened.

The one where I had a light bulb in my pocket was in some store, like a supermarket or something similar. and now after the dream I also have a terrible urge to call it a flash bulb all the time for some reason?!