New Forum? Dreaming True

If there would be a ‘dreaming true’ section I would:

• definately post my experiences there
  • maybe post some of my experiences there
  • definately read experiences of others - intriguing stuff!
  • maybe read some, but i’m sceptical
  • maybe check it out once

0 voters

Hi all,

My feeling is that is that there is perhaps room here on ld4all, for a forum letting people share their own experiences of communication with the universe around them through dreams. Particularly examples of the uses of dreams to recover knowledge and ideas, which can be beneficial to your own life and the lifes of others.

As an example, I have the Dream Journeys project i am currently working on. There are many examples of people who dream the way for their own business, discover new teaching methods, resolve relationships with families and friends, etc. I would like to hear more of these lifechanging dreams, especially those which can have an impact on the the world around us, as I think they are of special importance.

I think it would be great if we had such a forum here… Perhaps it could be called ‘Dreaming True’ - in the lucid inspiration section…

Would love to hear what others think!

Dreaming True: Changing our future for the better.

There’s Dream Diary’s, Lucid Lounge, Lucid Creations Gallery, etc.

I’m sure there’s room to post your ideas in those…

… not to mention “Beyond Dreaming”

I often use my dreams as a source for ideas and I love to hear how others do so. I think our new forum fits your topic perfectly. “Lucid Creations Gallery” is reserved just for examples of how people extract “ideas” from their dreams. These ideas and creations that people share here, are indeed “true” and real physical life results and creations.

The idea of the new forum is not limited to what is mentioned in the fine print. Books, poems, scripts, or music is a short list of the possiblities and products of our dreams. It’s really made for any idea that you’ve been able to put into use in the real physical world.

Weather your creation is a physical object, or an audible musical score, or a colorful comic, or how to resolve issues with a spouse. All of these ideas were “dream created” and put to use in waking life. That’s why our new “Lucid Dream Creations” forum is perfect for this. :thumbs:

However, I’m sure we would all love to here more about your “Dream Journeys project.” It sounds very interesting. The forum grows and expands to it’s needs. If we do find that your topic generates a unique theme that deserves it’s own section, the post can easily be moved into any future sections that may arise. I doubt a new section will be added for some time, it’s good to have our “baby sections” grow strong before adding another one.

Thanks for the suggestions. This forums was built and ran from the ideas and dreams of it’s members. :smile:

no probs,
thansk chosenone and dreamaddict for your suggestions.

There probably are enough forums at the moment anyway. Perhaps it will become of use at some later time.

Hoping I don’t sound pushy, just like to explain what I was thinking anyway.

• Dream Diarys is a very exciting place. However alot of dreams are retold for the sake letting other people really relive their experiences, as a demonstration of its potential as an experience. It is difficult to find those in which the dreamer delibaretely sets out to use lucid dreaming to gain ideas to change their life.

• Lucid Creations Gallery is another great forum, and really gives us an opportunity to share ideas. There does seem to be a focus on artwork. It’s difficult to say that dreaming your path to your future job, future partner, or being taught your schoolwork by einstein, is an example of a lucid creation. However, you do say that other material is welcome, so I imagine this will serve most people just fine.

One benefit of this forum, is that it would serve as a single place for people to come and look, and go WOW! lucid dreams really can change my life. ‘It’s not merely an experience, I can also use them to find out anythign i need to know or achieve’. The benefit being that it would be backed up by stories of people who’ve tried such things, and perhaps even advice on how to acheive it.

In many tribes around the world, we see dreaming and lucid dreaming being used as the basis of day-to-day life. Their live really does resolve around the strong dreamers, as the basis of advice on how to live. Whether it be, discovering the location of where to make the next hunt for food or travelling in a dream to the next town to see what’s happening there. Dreams are used not only as a source of inspiration, but as a source of knowledge with limits made only by the dreamers ability to access it. The sea of knowledge is all around us, and extends far beyond the limits of our own psyche. If the true potential of dreaming could be demonstrated for use in our modern world, our way of life would surely be changed for the better.

Just some thoughts, explora

Thanks explora, for the idea

I feel where you want to go, and it sounds very inspiring indeed.

this is different than the creations gallery - which indeed is for the creative stuff - and not really for the life changing spiritual ‘finding your path’ things. That is more for the ‘beyond dreaming’.

but as you say, it is very inspiring to read ppls stories on how LD changed their lifes and how they use LD’s for that purpose. I might add some stories of my own :smile:

I’d love to see more ppl here who’d want such a forum before i add it.
One reason for a new forum section to emerge is that topics that would fit perfectly in a forum like that already exist in other forum sections. So then, when the new section is created - all existing posts that fit in there are moved directly into the new section.

I’ll make a poll out of this topic so ppl can vote for the new section.

:wiske: Q

nb: i moved it to another forum section too.

In my personal opinion we have a lot of sections allready.To be honest i liked it more even before latest add ons.Thing is that we are getting used to particular look and this is comfy knowing where interesting info stays.I dislike all the changes so much:(
Besides-more sections,subforums etc causes actually more chaos than few of them.There are a lot of new members coming in every week and i dont think that everyone goes through all of them to see where to put his/her message.Usually it goes just to first roughly matching forum.Not many ppl also bother to read posting guidelines etc.
Not much can be done about it so the way to stay clear and tidy is to keep few sections,otherwise even regulars to this forum will have problems or/and spend much more time on finding what they are interested in.
Just my opinion.

ps.Congratullations Pasquale for being noticed by other sources:)Allways knew You`re doing something exceptional here:)

I completely agree with Jack. It is an interesting idea from what I understand but the more forums the less posts will be answered, and it becomes annoying to have to click on every single forum to see if there’s anything new. I have ADSL with huge packet loss or some kind of problem, but I can’t imagine 56k users.

damn, my post was lost =(
This sounds like it may be a “cookie” problem. Read Staying logged on in the Helpdesk.
okay again:

I agree with explora, but I must go with what jack said, it will get more confusing with too many categories where to put your thread.

It certainly seems like for example ‘Lucid Creations Gallery’ has a great focus on art. the name for example. so maybe change the description of it a bit? would make it clearer for all members, and especially newer members, that ‘hey, I can put this here’ without having to think about it too much. would probably make this issue a bit clearer without having to create more forums?

Cool… some great feedback…

Thanks pasquale for your support of the concept… I’d like to hear more of your stories - sounds cool.

Jack - I understand where you are coming from with the too many forums issue. I suppose it is does get a bit difficult to find the new posts.

I think Cryil’s suggestion is pretty good. In my understanding, lucid creations gallery has alot in common with the dreaming true forum idea. I don’t wanna take away from this shared space for artists though. I notice alot of people seem to be meeting with others with similar interests. This could only happen with the support of those in that forum.

Whatever happens, and however it’s expressed, I believe that ‘dreaming true’ has its place here.

great idea, i’ve adapted both the title and the description :wiske:

Cool! I think I’m going to post a message there now! :cool: :thumbs:
opps, I’ll post after the holiday. sorry. :blush:

Explora…im sorry if my post sounded maybe bit too harsh…after reading it again i noticed it might have what wasnt my intention.It was just my personal point of view and id agree on anything if voted so by most members.Its just my experience from many changes this forum has been through made me say so.
hope you dont mind:)
take care:)

no worries jack… that’s not how it came across anyway… you were just sharing your feelings, and i definitely don’t have a problem with that.

great to see some good responses, and i really like the name too. I liked the way everyones input shaped the idea.

Hmm… I betta get started posting some stories there :smile:

things are getting spread out but i think the idea is really good i would like 2 know how other ppl have used their dreams 2 help them

Richard